PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Music...

ShyGuy0824
02-23-2003, 12:33 AM
Hey, just a shout out to all you music enthusiasts. I was watching a commercial for Panzer Dragoon Oorta, and was impressed by the music selection, and was wondering if there was anywhere anyone knew of which had samples/full songs off of the game...

It's kind of uncharacteristic of me to ask for it, but I'm really curious about the rest of the songs on the game. I went to some music site from a previous link, but no such luck with it :cry:

Any help would be appreciated, thanks and all :laughing:

Rijuhn
02-23-2003, 12:42 AM
Video games have some of the best music you can find anywhere. I'm not sure if it's because we remember playing the game and how much fun it was when we are listening to the music or what, but RPG music seems to be some of the best. Koji Kondo makes most of the LoZ music and Nobuo Eumatsu has made like 90% of all the Final Fantasy music greatness.

I have about a GB of MP3s of video game music, maybe more, and about a half a GB of Over Clocked Remixes because they rock so much. Music for me consist 70% of videogame, 10% techno/trance/ambience, and 20% random mix and matched stuff of every genre.