PDA

View Full Version : Day surfing is great!

Rijuhn
02-22-2003, 02:37 PM
Right now it's 1:33 PM in the afternoon on the east coast of the US, and I'm here in my room with my door open surfing the web. My mom just brought me some reheated chinese food from last night, hot tei chein chicken or something, and I'm happy. I feel much more alive when I surf the web during the day rather at the end of the day. It's great because I feel like you guys are actually there and everything is in real-time, unlike when I'm online late at night like I usually am.

I think it's also the change in the weather that's making me so happy and because I'm finally not sick anymore WOOT!! I guess this is just an update to how I'm doing thread, so there's probably nothing anyone can add to this thread unless they've had a similar experience this week. I love it when the seasons change to spring and summer because I just feel good, and alive...ahh...I'm going to go play Star Fox Adventures now, but I'm stuck right where Tricky gets captured at the beginning. I need help because I can't seem to get the cannon to blow the door down. Thanks for being cool everyone. Later.

Gerudo
02-22-2003, 03:41 PM
yea, sometimes it tends to be dead during the day, but its all good...

try hopping in chat sometime ;)

Paradox
02-22-2003, 03:45 PM
bleh, late night surfing is way better. or even if you play multiplayer games.
try around 10pm - 3am ;)
i do it rarely, but it's more fun.

Ian
02-22-2003, 03:59 PM
I just got over the flu and I'm pretty happy too. And since I don't remember that part of Star fox Adventures (it's been ages since I played) go to gamefaqs if you already haven't. They'll know what to do: www.gamefaqs.com

KINGOFALLME2
02-22-2003, 04:03 PM
Wow.....i;m doing punishwork stuff with a broken leg and a extreme headache. I hope one day i can experience a moment called.....uh.....fin..or something like that.

System Error
02-22-2003, 05:09 PM
Maybe the Chinese food is getting too you. I never get to experience that kind of stuff, ya lucky bastard. But it doesn't really matter MUCH to me.