PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts Movies!

obi
02-22-2003, 04:41 AM
I recently found a movie from Kingdom Hearts which features the battle between Cloud and Sephiroth.

It had no music, so I added in my own.

I now share it with you guys -

Its about 2.6mb HERE (http://obi.gaming-honor.com/misc/kh-sof.wmv)

I also found a movie containing scenes from the battle Sora has with Sephiroth.

It's about 16 mb HERE (http://obi.gaming-honor.com/misc/kh-seph.mpeg)

I have more scenes (Like the opening scequence) but those two are the ones I have uploaded.

The movies may look crap unless you have the right codecs/players to play them. I use BSplayer and DIVX codec 5.03. I don't know if those are required but in any other player, the picture is always zoomed in a lot.

Warlock
02-22-2003, 06:15 AM
Cool, that's a better version of the Cloud vs Sephiroth movie than I had. There is also a translation btw of what they are saying somewhere on GameFAQs.. I think it's under the Final Mix FAQ

Aliem
02-26-2003, 01:02 AM
My God. That is awsome. I'm now going to go to the nearest store and buy Kingdom Hearts.

Thunderbird
02-26-2003, 01:16 AM
You won't find these movies on the American version, I don't think. I'm guessing they're only on the 2nd JP version released.

TheGeepster
02-26-2003, 02:36 AM
Cloud Straife fighting alongside Goofy and Mickey Mouse? That would be too weird for me.. :odd:

Thunderbird
02-26-2003, 03:38 AM
Cloud is not the main character :p.

In fact, you never have either Cloud or Mickey in your party.

Maverick_Zero
02-26-2003, 07:40 PM
I wanted Mickey and Riku to show up and help you with the final battle, and Mickey be all decked out in armor, but no, he just wear's his big red shorts with the big yellow buttons.

Cool movies though Obi.

VashdeStampedo!
02-26-2003, 07:45 PM
Is that game any good? Because it doesn't really look like it, nor does the concept sound all that great. And everyone I know who wants could only give me the creator as a reason to get it, and I don't buy games for stuff like that.