PDA

View Full Version : Well, my interview is tomorrow...

inori
02-21-2003, 03:31 AM
Tomorrow afternoon, I have an interview for the JET program. If I get accepted, I'll get to go to Japan, starting in August, and teach English. (I get paid to do this, too. :kawaii: )

I really want this interview to go well; I've been hoping to go back to Japan basically since the last time I left. So cross your fingers for me! (I do feel like I have a fairly good chance; my qualifications are quite good for the position I'm applying for. I hope.)

Drunken Tiger
02-21-2003, 03:38 AM
Good luck inori!! Will you still come ot AGN when youre in Japan?? Or wont you have enough time for us?? :p

Well i hope you do well!! ;) That way i can visit you whe i go to Japan!! :p

Xyvol
02-21-2003, 04:02 AM
Hope it goes well for you. I expect to be seeing you posting from Japan soon!

Rijuhn
02-21-2003, 11:40 PM
Sweetness!!! That sounds like a lifetime experience Inori, so I hope it goes very well for you. I'd love to hear your stories about Japan someday, as I'm quite intrigued by their culture and society, though it's becoming more mainstreamed with the current technology and all.

System Error
02-21-2003, 11:44 PM
Good luck inori! You'd better do well! If you succeed, then congratulations in advance. If not...well........never mind about "if not!" Good luck again!

Ich
02-22-2003, 12:02 AM
I can understand how excited you must be. I'd be veritably shitting my pants if I got to go to Germany and get paid while there.

Pathwalker
02-22-2003, 12:19 AM
inori: my brother and his wife live in Japan. From what he has said and the example my sister-in-law has shown, Japan is a wonderful country. I wish you luck and wish i could fit in your suit case so i could go see them (S) All the luck in the world and hope to say congradulations soon. (S)

inori
02-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Well, that was anticlimactic. I went and sat there while three people interviewed me: one former JET, one guy from the consulate, and one guy who does something related to Japanese at Stanfurd. They took turns asking questions, most of which were pretty run-of-the-mill and well within my expectations. They didn't even ask me to speak any Japanese, and I was done in fifteen minutes.

:shrug: I guess it went well enough. Now I have to sit around and wait till April before I find out the results... :cry:

Drunken Tiger
02-22-2003, 09:37 AM
April's not that far away, Im sure you done fine.. ;)

Happy waitings!! :p