PDA

View Full Version : Beta & DFW's The Fallen One

Jojo
02-21-2003, 01:15 AM
I just downloaded beta and DFW's The Fallen One as suggested by carrot red. Yes, I d/l'd both again to be sure everything was okay. The first quest loads just fine.

When I choose the custom quest, I get 48 hearts, a minus amount of rupees, something like 129 super bombs but don't have the option to choose them, Link is a black shadow, etc., etc.

Anyone have any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

C-Dawg
02-21-2003, 01:19 AM
For starters, posting in Quest Q&A ;)

You might need older versions of Zquest, too. Those quests were made a while ago..

-C

Cronic
02-21-2003, 01:27 AM
http://www.zcnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=251

says it requires 183 :shrug:

That's the info from, DFW at least.

carrot red
02-21-2003, 09:56 AM
jojo, I already told you that DFW converted them to 163 and to post in ZC Discussion, not in this forum, to state what your problem is and to get help downloading ZC 163 and 183. Meaning click on Zelda Classic on top of this page and when you get there, choose the first forum that is ZC D, look up the frozen threads and if you don't find an answer, open a new thread and expose your problem.:)

Jojo
02-21-2003, 12:14 PM
I have d/l'd the beta version from the Zelda Classic page. The site only shows a 163.

I think part of my post was missed, I have the old v1.90 and I have 163 or listed as Beta. Everything else plays find but the DFW Quest and the Quest Archive has this note:

(All the beta? & pre-163 quests listed here will play on public beta 163.)

So now I'm real confused by the answers.

carrot red
02-21-2003, 01:33 PM
I assume from the note that you downloaded it from JayeM's site. Did you download the support archive along with it (I'm talking about the 163)?
Did you try playing any other quests on it like Link's Odyssey, by Ganonator, for instance?
Go to the forum I told you about and you'll find trouble shooters there that might help.

Jojo
02-21-2003, 02:21 PM
Before anymore downloading, as I believe I have downloaded every possible file, I did try JayeM's Eckland and tried Link's Odyssey as you suggested, both work find *shrugs* Still can't get DFW's Fallen One to work and I did download it twice. So the problem I have to assume is not the game downloads.

carrot red
02-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Ok, don't worry, just PM me your email and I'll email you Fallen One and Fragments of Power in the 1.90 version, like I played them, or PM DFW for help.:)