PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh quest

Omnaviden
02-20-2003, 12:23 AM
Hello all i have been gone for quite a while i have been very busy with work and school. For those of you who dont know i am which will be all of you i would assume my name was freezie1171 and the only quest i ever managed to work on was a Mortal Kombat it was a demo with sub-zero as the main character it never got finished and it was not really appreciated which i completely understand being it had alot of bosses on the overworld and had plenty o bugs. Well so while i was gone busy with my life it happened i had just turned on the t.v while i had some free time it was a saturday mourning and there i saw it the first yu-gi-oh cartoon i had ever seen the story hooked me so much it was an instant obsession ever since then i have been into the card game the playstaion game the GBA game and the show and not to mention the merchandice i got suckered in with. Well to make a long story short i so desprately wanted to create something with yu-gi-oh and since i had got a new computer i had totally forgot about zc. I just so happened to see the web site written down on a loose paper on my desk an wellahh there you have it my insperation plus my means. I have dedicated myself to finish this quest no matter how long it takes or what i have to do. I am hoping for a warm responce to this but that i will see. AS for the game itself all 7 milennium items will be in it. Including Yu-Gi-oh as the main charcter and as for the quest you will have to see that for yourself but the title has already been chosen Yu-Gi-Oh Exodia's Demise. The last thing i will say is that i am dedicated to quality not a pile of crud and when i am finished there will be no bugs and a good story not a fly by night quest just to get reconized. Oh by the way i will be using zc 1.90 i dont wanna be half way thru using a beta and have to redo everything beacause the version changed again. Well thats all i have to say for now but any input is appreciated and welcomed and thanx for anyones time that has read this post.

MottZilla
02-20-2003, 01:30 AM
Heh, I just had to click on this when I saw a guest looking at it. I watch Yugioh because of the monster art. It's really cool. The dialog though is horrible. Perhaps if it weren't a kids show and WBorized.

TheGeepster
02-20-2003, 07:44 AM
Beta 182 has been fairly steady, actually. Good luck on your quest though. There are probably still quite a few people who play v1.90, and it'll run on 1.92b182 and 1.92b183 just fine.

KJAZZ
02-20-2003, 03:11 PM
The idea is good, I've thought of something like it before, I like the show as well. And what exactly do you mean by "i dont wanna be half way thru using a beta and have to redo everything beacause the version changed again."? The version has never changed so the old quests won't work, so I don't know what the deal with that is.

Personally, if I could draw, I'd make the quest..;p

Warlock
02-20-2003, 04:30 PM
IT'S TIME TO DUEL!

hehe

TheGeepster
02-20-2003, 06:34 PM
Well, on occasion in the past, there has occasionally been the need to update quests for a later version. Usually an updater has been released in that case, though.

Questwizard88
02-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Sounds like a good idea, hope it works out.

Freedom
02-20-2003, 07:15 PM
Beta 182 has been fairly steady, actually. Good luck on your quest though. There are probably still quite a few people who play v1.90, and it'll run on 1.92b182 and 1.92b183 just fine.

why is it then that I can't grab 190 tiles with the 192-163 ?
it wouldn't open it.
I wanted to grab the hammer I'd used in my 190 quest and replace that small funky hammer that is in the 192 LTTP set.

I downloaded the "Orien LTTP" tiles in the quest form w/ the palletes and all and links hair is pink.....

also he walks backwards unless you check BS graphics, which is the opposite problem I had with the 190, BS checked in the 190 made link brake dance....

It seems I'm looking at a year or better to get a quest done in the 192 since everything needs to be tweeked just to work initially.

am I doing something wrong here, or is that just the way it is?

TheGeepster
02-20-2003, 10:00 PM
It might be the palette. If it is a different pallette, you might be able to solve it by recoloring with the red wand.

BS animation for Link uses 3 tiles each direction for Link whereas the old used 2. I prefer BS anyways.

I spose that some things just have to be worked through. I do need to try and put together a bastardized tileset sometime for my own use.

Omnaviden
02-20-2003, 10:04 PM
Ok all thanx for the imput but i do have a couple inquires now one is will the 1.92b183 give me enough difference in my quest that it would be worth while. I am just saying i would hate to work that hard and then everyone's moved on and my quest is no longer compatible. Number 2 question i could use help finding Yu-Gi-Oh midis i could not find any and the ones i did find were jappenese mp3s not midis. I would prefer U.S. midis but i will check out any lead. If none are availialibe i am willing to improviseand will gladly accept any suggestions thanx all.

Questwizard88
02-20-2003, 10:08 PM
I am not too sure if there are any yet.

Freedom
02-21-2003, 12:19 AM
You can do a midi search here.

http://www.mididb.com/search/

Thanks Geepster