PDA

View Full Version : the return of AGN Fantasy

mrz84
02-18-2003, 07:31 PM
ok, DO's AGN Fantasy rpg is back in works since we have the new pc (after what? half a year?) anyways, for some reason that keeps me from logging off, he wanted me to inform you rpg2k players here that he's in dire need of donations to the project (mostly midis, but plot, monster, and battle animations and maybe some jokes will do) and you should send them to his email address since he can't log on AGN. anyways, you can send the materials you want o donate, but he's not taking money though he wouldn't mind if ou did (he'd probably use it for his personal "college" fund) anyways, later. :kawaii:

stormwatcheagle
02-18-2003, 11:38 PM
OH, OH! Gimmie the story so far and i'll see waht I can do plot wise.

KJAZZ
02-19-2003, 12:59 AM
No offense, but everytime someone asks about this, 1-3 topics come up about it, then it dies. I seriously doubt this will ever be finished. ;p

mrz84
02-20-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
OH, OH! Gimmie the story so far and i'll see waht I can do plot wise.

*points to the orginial AGN Fantasy thread*

Originally posted by KJAZZ
No offense, but everytime someone asks about this, 1-3 topics come up about it, then it dies. I seriously doubt this will ever be finished. ;p

you obviously don't know DO like i do. when he starts something, he finishes it unless he has a VERY good reason. he'll work on it whenever he can to get it done *including times of impotance that require his attention* and i must note, his rpg is farily smaller than the one i'm working on in rpgmaker2k. :kawaii:

KJAZZ
02-20-2003, 09:42 PM
I obviously don't. ;p

We haven't even seen a screenshot. How do we know he's even still working on it, other than what you've told us?

EDIT: You and DO post too similiar. You use :kawaii: at the near end of every single post you make, and Dragon Omega used :mischief: at every single one of HIS posts..

Sorry to disapoint you both, but you're not cute and he's not mischievious. ;p

KingOfHeart
02-20-2003, 11:22 PM
I wonder if this AGN fantacy will increase the amount of members for AGN. That's what AGN needs is more members.

mrz84
02-21-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by KJAZZ
I obviously don't. ;p

We haven't even seen a screenshot. How do we know he's even still working on it, other than what you've told us?

EDIT: You and DO post too similiar. You use :kawaii: at the near end of every single post you make, and Dragon Omega used :mischief: at every single one of HIS posts..

Sorry to disapoint you both, but you're not cute and he's not mischievious. ;p

if you want a screeny, you'll just have to wait until he puts one up i guess. :kawaii: and i use the :kawaii: because i like it.