PDA

View Full Version : Nead help finding the book in Hidden Duality

Fox_Of_The_Wind
02-17-2003, 10:45 PM
http://www.frontiernet.net/~sparlt/zelda.bmp

This is were I am at right now. I have the Flute and the Wand from level three. and I am thinking that this is were the first Power Bracelet is. Am I right? If so then I nead the book to light the fire on the other side of the room. Or am I missing the room all together?

Thanks for any help.

Great quest.

System Error
02-17-2003, 10:58 PM
No, that's where the 50 rupees are. The Magic Book is found at the end of Tungstun (level 4). Keep looking for the bracelet!

Fox_Of_The_Wind
02-17-2003, 11:31 PM
Can ya give me a hint were the bracelet is? Thanks.

System Error
02-17-2003, 11:38 PM
Lemme check my mappack...it doesn't say there. Just keep looking for those keys! I think it's somewhere on floor 2 or 3...I forgot exactly where though...

EDIT: Why are you cheating? It's much more fun to enjoy it the proper way! Looks like you play for the pride and reputation.

DarkFlameWolf
02-18-2003, 12:08 AM
Power Bracelet is on the first floor. You need the wand to eliminate a row of blocks that prevents access to a locked door.

TheGeepster
02-18-2003, 12:28 AM
DWF has this habit of placing rupees in each dungeon that requires an item from the next dungeon to get. She also set it up to where you're told exactly what items are found in each one screen from the entrance. (Exception is Lev 4, which houses a key and the book in its first section. You'll have to look elsewhere to get the other item and the triforce.)

Fox_Of_The_Wind
02-18-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by System Error
Lemme check my mappack...it doesn't say there. Just keep looking for those keys! I think it's somewhere on floor 2 or 3...I forgot exactly where though...

EDIT: Why are you cheating? It's much more fun to enjoy it the proper way! Looks like you play for the pride and reputation.

Cheating?? I don't know any cheat codes.

I just nead one more key to get to the bad guy. Soooooo I will keep looking.

I just started over. I do not want to cheat so I will try again.

DarkFlameWolf
02-18-2003, 11:25 AM
If I'm not mistaken, 1 key on the second floor that can be gotten with the bracelet and 2 on the third.

Fox_Of_The_Wind
02-18-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by DarkFlameWolf
If I'm not mistaken, 1 key on the second floor that can be gotten with the bracelet and 2 on the third.

I have everything now but one key to get to the bad guy. So am still searching.

Thanks for helping.

YAHOO I did it. I even got past level 4 too. Now am to to the ice level. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

DarkFlameWolf
02-18-2003, 12:29 PM
well, solving the block puzzle on the second floor gets you access on one key. Then on the third floor. There is a offshoot door blocked by 3 heavy blocks, requiring the bracelet. The other key can be easily found if you follow level 3 around.