PDA

View Full Version : Seeking inspiration

The Savior
02-17-2003, 05:23 PM
For English class, we are required to do a satire of anything. Now, anything is a very large catagory, and as such I am having difficulty thinking of a good topic. I'm probably going to do a video with an SNL type plot, but I would still need topics for sketches. Any ideas are wecolmed.

Paradox
02-17-2003, 05:25 PM
what about the popular "bush and iraq" one?

Beldaran
02-17-2003, 06:02 PM
Personally, I would find it irrestistable to do a parody of my english class and make fun of the teacher.

Fiyerstorm
02-17-2003, 06:26 PM
I like Beldaran's idea...

Or change it a little and do a parody of another teacher...

Paradox
02-17-2003, 06:28 PM
once i was in a computer design class and we had to do a flash animation about anything we wanted, so i chose a parody of the class. i drew my teacher, who was naturally fat, extremely obese. i also had him die at the end (but there was no blood). we had to show it to the class at the end, but the teacher didn't get really mad, he just said "i wish you wouldn't draw me like a bowling ball on stilts"

The Savior
02-17-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Beldaran
Personally, I would find it irrestistable to do a parody of my english class and make fun of the teacher. Yes, I was considering that. Especially so because I hate him and all his classes.

stormwatcheagle
02-17-2003, 07:07 PM
I would do either A. Anime or B.Disney movies, or you could try C.Reality tv shows