PDA

View Full Version : I could use some Super Mario allstars tiles....

Demimore
02-17-2003, 05:24 AM
I have ripped pretty many tiles myself, but if you have something on your computer, lemme see.... But do not make any work for me, that's not needed. Just if you already have something, I could take a look at it. Super Mario allstars that is, .... Maybe some SMW tiles as well.... And .... MMMAYBE just a little sugar. Get it? Haw haw.:laughing:

A hint.... The Simpsons.... !! :)

VEL
02-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Here are some that I made awhile ago. I also plan on releasing a full tileset sometime.

http://kenoshaonline.com/mario/mariounder2.GIF http://kenoshaonline.com/zelda/marioworldtiles2.GIF

Demimore
02-18-2003, 03:44 AM
Well, thank you VEL.... Now, when you're already here.... May I ask for the Mario tiles in your "Mario's insane rampage" quest? ;)

KJAZZ
02-18-2003, 04:27 PM
He has stated many times over he'll release them (or, most of them anyway..;p) after the quest is completed. :toast:

VEL
02-18-2003, 06:17 PM
Right now I'm planning on releasing a mario tileset after I release the full version of MIR, probably something like a week after. The tileset will only include mario tiles, and the tiles have been improved alot since the last public version of MIR. I've also been thinking of having a contest for some of the mario tiles, I have some hidden areas in MIR, and I was thinking of releasing the tiles for the hidden areas after someone finds the hidden area and posts how they found it. I'm not sure when the full version of MIR will be released, but it shouldn't be too much longer.

MountainDrew023
02-18-2003, 06:44 PM
I have a large ammount of Mario 3 tiles, and others from Saga of Mario I.

Wow, all these Mario Quests are going to put mine out of buisiness.

-MD

Demimore
02-19-2003, 05:00 AM
I mean Mario CHARACTER tiles.... Can I have yours? Or does someone else got any? I need some for my SMB2 quest. (But I will need all the tiles, you know, Mario facing up, down and l/r).

VEL
02-19-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Demimore
I mean Mario CHARACTER tiles.... Can I have yours? Or does someone else got any? I need some for my SMB2 quest. (But I will need all the tiles, you know, Mario facing up, down and l/r).

I released some awhile ago, you can find them here. (http://tileshop.purezc.com/) They are in the characters section.

MountainDrew023
02-19-2003, 10:16 PM
What pallet are you using? If you need ones colored for LTTP, use mine, otherwise use VEL's

-MD

Demimore
03-17-2003, 09:15 AM
Where are yours then?

KJAZZ
03-18-2003, 02:08 AM
Well, first you shouldn't really dig up old topics..but oh well. ;p I'm too lazy to check right now, but they're probably at his site (which is in his sig) or maybe at PureZC. Most likely the first one. ;p

VEL, release the tileset. NOW. ;)

VEL
03-18-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by KJAZZ

VEL, release the tileset. NOW. ;)

I'd like to release it sometime this week. I'm not sure if it is 100% done, but maybe I'll release it and have updates to it later if there are any mistakes, or if I forgot to add something.

KJAZZ
03-18-2003, 08:56 PM
YaY! PM me when it's released, so I know to download it..:D

Naomi
03-23-2003, 01:50 AM
Let me just say, Ayn, that TLD is the best Zelda quest I've ever played. It's kind of funny how you were a newbie and you PMed me saying for me to buddy you because we were "both new" - I mean, I've been here for a few years and I still don't have anything other than my 2 blues! :):):):):):):):):):):) ::kawaii:: LOLOLOLOL........ anyway....