PDA

View Full Version : bszelda quest help needed

Pathwalker
02-17-2003, 04:02 AM
Help!!! I have finished level 8 but seem to be missing 1 heart. I checked all the dungeons but still can't find it. Does anyone know if there is a last heart in level nine or have I missed a heart in the overworld???Help

Foxx
02-17-2003, 06:56 AM
O-hoh... BS-Zelda... it has seriously been forever...

I'm pretty sure there's no heart in level 9 and I trust you've picked up the ones in each level. My advice would be to burn and whistle everywhere, especially burning solitary trees. I think there are two heart containers that can be picked up this way.

I should replay this quest sometime... it really is one of the classics.

TheGeepster
02-17-2003, 10:16 AM
I thought BS-Zelda was a graphical conversion of the original first quest. If so, Then you get one rafting to an island, one using the ladder on the coast, another in a big rock 1 screen over from the Leever Desert. 2 more were in secret caves, but I can't recall exactly where offhand. One may have been under a tomb in the graveyard (but that might be 2nd quest). I highly doubt it's in Lev 9. Do try bombing, using the candle, and the whistle everywhere you can, and you'll eventually find it.

Pathwalker
02-17-2003, 11:30 AM
Well, bszelda is a bit like first quest but not much. (S) I've done all that you have said but will do it some more (G). Maybe I'LL GET LUCKY.

VEL
02-17-2003, 01:54 PM
The BS-Zelda Homepage (link's in my sig) has a walktrough for BS Zelda that will also work for the ZC version.

Pathwalker
02-17-2003, 03:48 PM
VEL:

Thank you, (huggles) I wish all the quests had walkthroughs for when someone gets stuck. I already found the missing heart but still can't find the silver arrow. I'm waiting for your walkthrough to open maybe I can find it from there.

TheGeepster
02-17-2003, 05:15 PM
My bad about the mix-up. I was recalling how ZC used to be packaged with a BS1st quest.

Pathwalker
02-17-2003, 08:06 PM
Geepster: That's ok. (hugs) We all mess up sometimes. It's easy to do. The hard part is admitting it. (S)

Vel: Idid it. Found the silver arrow, and beat ganon. Thanks again. (VBS)