PDA

View Full Version : Dreams are weird

Dr. Mutagen
02-17-2003, 01:08 AM
The reason being is that you seem to get a different reaction when you wake up depending on the dream. Say, for example, in your dream you completely bombed a fate-deciding test in school. Then you wake up in a cold sweat and you're like " THANK GOD!!! " Of course, other dreams make you fairly depressed when you wake up. Just a few nights ago, I had an interesting dream. I can't remember a lot about it (Lots of weird stuff, I guess), but here's a part that stood out above the rest: I guess I was on my way home from school, when lo and behold, my secret crush met me by the main foyer of the school. Just seconds later, WE KISSED!! :love: It was great!!! I asked her if this was a dream, and she said that it wasn't. Meh. Turns out a few minutes later, I'm in bed at 6:45 in the morning and instantly going from this :sleep: to this :( . Basically my point is, well, dreams are weird.

Ich
02-17-2003, 01:31 AM
I have some weird dreams. If you fall asleep listening to the right music, like when the Beatles got into sitars, you can have weird dreams. Pink Floyd is interesting too.

Jigglysaint
02-17-2003, 01:32 AM
Been there, sort of. Funny thing was the last time I had a dream with a girl I have a crush on, we were talking about religion, and I told her that the guy who made the movie The Godmakers was an A**hole and she should not watch it. It also involved a massive baptismal font too.

The Savior
02-17-2003, 01:33 AM
Yes, Pink Floyd is fun to fall asleep to. In my opinion Tool is much more entertaining. I also just received 2 books on lucid dreaming from the library, and look forward to looking through them.

moocow
02-17-2003, 01:35 AM
I had a dream one night that I was like, the AGN chat whore and had sex with almost everyone in chat. I remember having sex with Shadowblazer, the most, though. :p

Jigglysaint
02-17-2003, 01:37 AM
really, I had a Shadowblazer dream too! War Lord was also there, and I think Breaker was represented by an evil brain inside a Gameboy Advance. Why I was there I'll never know.

Ganonator
02-17-2003, 01:46 AM
my favorite part is when you don't explicitly hear or see something in your dream, but you know it is happening. i was once waiting to go to a wedding, and although nobody told me about it, i wasn't wearing anything fancy, and i never saw the church, i KNEW i was going to one. They are very strange.

Ich
02-17-2003, 02:21 AM
I had a dream I was in a musical and it really really sucked, noone knew their lines, dances, or anything. We got halfway into a song and realized it was the song from last years musical, and then we all had a hearty laugh, and forgot some more lines.

NaFe
02-17-2003, 08:18 AM
dreams ARE weird. i once got drunk on new years, dreamt i was in some sort of bouncing bubble and stabbing things, and i woke up the next morning on my trampoline with a nail in my pocket. :poke: 'stab stab'

Dr. Mutagen
02-17-2003, 05:59 PM
The type of dreams that scares me the most are the ones where it feels like I'm naked in public. I have no idea why I have those dreams since I wear lounging pants and a T-shirt to bed like a civilized human being.

System Error
02-17-2003, 08:03 PM
Heh, sometimes I get weird video game dreams. Once, I had a funny one involving FF3j, but I forget what it was about. But it did involve the characters I named in my game and me somehow...that's all I can remember.

Dr. Mutagen
02-18-2003, 03:27 PM
During the time that I was completely stuck with 119 stars in Mario 64, I had dreams that I found the last star. In one of my dreams, I found it on an isolated landmass in Lethal Lava Land.