PDA

View Full Version : Helpin people out is always cool.

Brasel
02-17-2003, 12:44 AM
Tonight on my way home from work, some asshole in a Chevy pickup flew by me at 75 miles an hour. Its pretty shitty outside with the ice and the snow and all right now, so I honked at him. I drove for awhile, and saw the same truck upsidedown in a ditch. So I stopped, helped him out of the truck then helped the guy out by giving him a ride to the next town since taking him home would be an hour out of my way and it was getting late. Thankfully he wasn't hurt badly.

Mr. 207
02-17-2003, 01:03 AM
Indeed helping people is pretty cool. Even if they are obviously suffering from a severe lack of intelligence and common sense. (Driving at really high speeds on ice and snow.)

Brasel
02-17-2003, 02:04 AM
Yeah, I know. Like I said, I honked and cussed at him when he passed me. ;)

The Desperado
02-17-2003, 02:59 AM
Did he realize that you were the one he passed? Cause if he did, that definitly would have made him feel stupid.

moocow
02-17-2003, 03:06 AM
Well that was very kind of you, Sir Anthony. If it had been me, I would have taken him where he had to go, then beat the shit out of him. :)

Brasel
02-17-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by The Desperado
Did he realize that you were the one he passed? Cause if he did, that definitly would have made him feel stupid.

Oh trust me, I made that clear to him.

System Error
02-17-2003, 11:25 PM
That was very nice of you to do! Anyone should've done it! He was lucky...

Brian
02-18-2003, 01:21 AM
Well, it was definately nice of you to do so, though I don't know if anyone should have done it... after all, I would hardly be comfortable with my mom picking some guy off the side of the road, especially a speeding hot-head. (you never know what people will do these days) But, you still get the good citizen award. ;)

Ich
02-18-2003, 01:53 AM
I'd be very grateful of you if I were him. Also, if I were him I'd learn how to drive. People in pickups and SUV's think that they're invincible on the road in bad conditions, when really a station wagon (Japanese of course) with all wheel drive is better suited.