PDA

View Full Version : Malt-O-Meal

Flame Boy
02-16-2003, 11:41 PM
I don't know about all of you but I think Malt-O-Meal cereal kicks ass. I have been eating Malt-O-Meal for some time now I think it's good stuff! Admitingly most people buy the more expensive brands and at first I felt a bit ashamed getting it but not anymore. In some cases yes the name brand is the way to go for different things, but not for cereal in my case. I think Malt-O-Meal is every bit as good as name brand, I'm enjoying a bowl of marshmallow mateys as I type this mm mmm good, and now I can wear brand name clothes and proudly stroll down the aisles with a bag of cheap Malt-O-Meal cereal in my hand..until I see some ladies. I let them see the cereal..just not my face.:)

stormwatcheagle
02-16-2003, 11:52 PM
Same great tase, but cheeper. What's there not to like? And those bags, man. Pure Brillance.

Flame Boy
02-16-2003, 11:57 PM
Yes, true true it's ultimately better the bags take up less space, and they have pictures of kangaroos! but they don't wear pants...I probably wouldn't though either. Down right delicious!

moon_princess
02-17-2003, 12:15 AM
I don't think I've ever had Malt-O-Meal before. Don't even know what it is, actually.

Ganonator
02-17-2003, 12:52 AM
its like oatmeal, but instead of oats, its tasy little sand-like things of ingeneous flavor. This is one of the things i miss the most being at college.

AlexMax
02-17-2003, 03:02 AM
Malt o Meal's Cherrios knock-off cant compare, but the rest of their stuff is pretty good.

Beldaran
02-17-2003, 03:08 AM
Malt-O-Meal makes great sugary cereals.

NaFe
02-17-2003, 07:58 AM
well ive never heard of Malt-O-Meal, probably because im Australian, so in that case, i eat weet-bix and vegemite on toast for breakfast :D

zfreak2004
02-17-2003, 09:01 AM
Malt-O-Meal is best known for their hot oatmeal type cereal. Comes in flavors like chocolate, cinnamon and brown sugar (my fav), apple cinnamon, etc. They're less known for their cheap versions of brand name cereals. They usually have corny names like Chocolate Zingos or something like that, but they usally taste pretty close to the original... For some reason though, their fruit loops clone seems to taste kind of like soap... maybe its just me though....

Dark Nation
02-17-2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Ganonator
its like oatmeal, but instead of oats, its tasy little sand-like things of ingeneous flavor. This is one of the things i miss the most being at college.

Um, Malt-O-Meal is a manufacturer, like Quaker Oats. What you are describing would either be Grape Nuts or (most likely) grits, I believe.

Ich
02-17-2003, 01:15 PM
We dont' get cereal anymore for some reason, but I've had it once or twice.