PDA

View Full Version : Link's Birthday 2

Mr. Z
02-16-2003, 05:15 PM
This is going to be the Link's Birthday 2 topic.
Ask me questions about it, or do you have any suggestions? it's all welcome.
I'll show some screenshots as soon as I figure out how yahoo works...

carrot red
02-16-2003, 05:23 PM
At the risk of repeating myself and sounding like a nag, did you fix your other 2 quests? It's a shame to leave them like that when people are showing interest in them.
I still haven't played Link's Birthday 1.:)

Mr. Z
02-16-2003, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by carrot red
At the risk of repeating myself and sounding like a nag, did you fix your other 2 quests? It's a shame to leave them like that when people are showing interest in them.
I still haven't played Link's Birthday 1.:)

Well, 30 minutes ago I uploaded the bugfixed version of iiad:kawaii: , but I don't know if I'll ever fix the other one (death mountain is it?)

carrot red
02-16-2003, 05:37 PM
Yeah, it's death mountain and all you have to do is make that rock super bombable. It's not that hard, is it?.:)

Mr. Z
02-16-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by carrot red
Yeah, it's death mountain and all you have to do is make that rock super bombable. It's not that hard, is it?.:)

Actually you have to bomb the "bridge" sorry I said it wrong. :D Everybody of the world: look here!!!
But after finishing L6/7/whatever you can get stuck. (whistle doesn't activate the ladder.

carrot red
02-16-2003, 05:50 PM
So fix it and it wasn't the bridge, that does not get you to level 4 (I fixed my own version). Anyway, it's your quest, do with it what you please. *shrugs*

kittifelyne
02-17-2003, 01:55 PM
Mr. Z...where did you upload the bugfix for Idiot in another dimension? I want it!:laughing: :kitty:

carrot red
02-17-2003, 03:16 PM
kitti, he just replaces the old with the new. Just check the date to be sure.:)

lilbit
02-17-2003, 03:54 PM
I just fixed the bug in Death Mountain. It was easy to do....gonna win the d&*( thing yet!

bmowrey
02-17-2003, 04:09 PM
Well I for one was impressed by the quality of your previous quests, Mr Z, and enjoyed playing them.

So, back to the topic of this thread, my question is: what's your favorite feature of LB2 that isn't in LB1 or any other quest you've done? We've all seen the falling floor shot and others you've posted so far. . .

Thanks, and look forward to playing your next oustanding quest.

Mr. Z
02-18-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by bmowrey
Well I for one was impressed by the quality of your previous quests, Mr Z, and enjoyed playing them.

So, back to the topic of this thread, my question is: what's your favorite feature of LB2 that isn't in LB1 or any other quest you've done? We've all seen the falling floor shot and others you've posted so far. . .

Thanks, and look forward to playing your next oustanding quest.

My favourite part of LB2 is the chapters. There are 7 in total, a new one starts when you get a piece of the Triforce (of Wisdom)
Chapter one is called: The mysterious Dark Swamp.
And the second (not finished yet) : The curse of the Desert Bird.

The falling floor was of an old version and you won't see that screen back, but don't worry, there'll be other falling floors:grad: