PDA

View Full Version : I found a bug

Jigglysaint
02-15-2003, 06:57 PM
In the real Zelda 1!

Apparently, when you enter a vertical passage in a dungeon, you don't go under the door untill you go off screen. Currently, with the freeform dungeon rule on, it's the opposite as the side doors don't allow you to pass underneath. This leaves the question: Should this be fixed to make it look better, or should DN actually painstakenly make the effort to code/uncode the bug back into ZC, for the sake of cloning? Mind you I haven't tried this out on a real zelda 1, just the emul, but I don't think there's a difference there.

System Error
02-15-2003, 07:19 PM
I don't get it. Could you post some screenshots explaining what you mean? I need a visual! :confuse2:

EDIT: Ahahaha, someone moved this without looking at the content first. Nice one!

Jigglysaint
02-17-2003, 01:29 PM
Okay, who moved this thread? This isn't a ZC bug but a bug that showed up in the actual nintendo cartrage, hence it really should be in the Discussion forum.

Breaker
02-17-2003, 01:34 PM
DarkFlameWolf moved it... and DarkFlameWolf, next time please respond to the thread with a post if you move anything. (actually reading the thread helps too)

Moved back.

Jigglysaint
02-17-2003, 01:35 PM
Thank you Breaker

Noli
02-17-2003, 03:35 PM
Yep, I noticed the bug too. IMO, I really don' t think it is necessary to uncode ZC to make it a clone.:)
Edit: BTW Jigglysaint why does it only say "Ancient" above your avatar? I always think your a great moderator!

The Savior
02-17-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Noli
BTW Jigglysaint why does it only say "Ancient" above your avatar? I always think your a great moderator!

The fact that he's not a moderator plays a large role in that.

Jigglysaint
02-17-2003, 05:06 PM
it also plays a role why I didn't just move back the thread or look as to who moved it(I knew it was DFW, but I didn't want to single her out for a moderational infraction, that would have benn hyppcriminal).

Noli
02-17-2003, 09:17 PM
Well anyways back to the subject, to answer SE's question you can find it at http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/maps/loz/level2.gif notice that when link goes downwards his hat looks like its overlapping the northern pathway.