PDA

View Full Version : FF7 Trailer

Mak-X
02-14-2003, 03:48 PM
This is the FF7 trailer for PSX. Downloads will suck up my sites bandwidth real quick, so be patient if the site reaches it's bandwidth limit. Get it now before I take it off my site if you want it.

www.angelfire.com/games5/makzelda/ff7promo.WMV
(Right click, save target as.
4MB, requires Windows Media Player 7)

Cloral
02-14-2003, 05:56 PM
Actually, I have the PC version of the game. I found out a while ago that you can open the CD in explorer and simply play any of the movies you want. So if there are any other movies anyone wants to see from the game (like perhaps the ending), if you give me a space to upload to, I could oblige it.

Mak-X
02-14-2003, 08:06 PM
For some reason, playing the FF7 PC movies in Windows Media Player plays them upside down, and I've heard that people had trouble in the actual game with movies being upside down, so its kinda weird. I recorded that FF7 trailer from a video I have square sent me. I want to record the FF7 staff interview, and the 3 FF7 commercials sometime. I need to get back to playing FF7 PC sometime, and I just started another RPG, Skies of Arcadia Legends too.

El Oso Verde
02-14-2003, 09:05 PM
Strange, mine play right side up. The only problem I had with FF7 PC was it kept getting stuck on the Planetarium in Cosmo Canyon. The elevator would go up, I'd see a pretty FMV, and then it'd just go back to me sitting on the elevator. I could run cloud around, but the damn thing wouldn't go down.

After a few formats I decided to try again and it's fine now though.

Zaggarum
02-14-2003, 11:09 PM
Just out of curiousity, why are you postung this? I actuly was looking for this for some time.

Mak-X
02-15-2003, 12:22 AM
I read your mind sometime ago and vowed to make your wish come true.

I got a video capture card and felt like recording it. I put it up on my website space to show a couple of people, and figured I'd post about it here before I took down the 4MB file.

Maverick_Zero
02-15-2003, 12:23 AM
I was wondering myself why you posted this.

I beat the game, I don't remember that cut scene where you see Cloud's eyes, and the shadows are moving across them. When is that?

Link 101
02-15-2003, 06:11 PM
When I play FF7 PC at my friends house it is just fine. I hope it works good on my laptop on the way to Washington, D.C. when I go in April!:thumbsup::D