PDA

View Full Version : ooh, que interesante

Beldaran
02-14-2003, 11:34 AM
I figured that I would be spending Valentines day alone, when suddenly this friend of mine from years ago storms back into town and calls me. Turns out she has tickets to a concert at the Experience Music Project in Seattle and wants to go out for drinks, dancing, and what not.

I'm not romantically interested in her or anything, but hey, she's quite gorgeous. I don't mind spending V-day with a sizzling 23 year old california beach babe.;)

BebyGoku
02-14-2003, 11:49 AM
Well congrats whos concert ya going to see. And i dont know one guy that wouldnt whant to spend v-day with a sizzling 23 year old california beach babe. But ya never know. Anyways have fun

Jemsee
02-14-2003, 12:30 PM
Nothing like an evening with a pretty girl, romantic or no.
I just has to beat watching the boobtoob.
Have fun.

Ich
02-14-2003, 12:54 PM
Yeah and sitting around singing happy birthday to my little brother, who's birthday is probably on the announcement list.

carrot red
02-14-2003, 01:36 PM
Go for it, don't spend V-day alone. It's depressing.

Rijuhn
02-14-2003, 07:29 PM
Wow, it's Valentine's Day and I didn't even know it. LOL, I could care less. I've never been in a serious realtionship and probably won't for a few years. I've only have 3 girlfriends that have lasted 2 weeks at most, lol. Romance and all that stuff isn't for me, because I'm too intellegent for it. Kind of sucks to be so wise at such a young age, but at least I can stay at home and think about how great I am.

someone....hold...me... :unhappy:

Dr. Mutagen
02-14-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by carrot red
Go for it, don't spend V-day alone. It's depressing.

And if you spend it alone with a secret crush on your mind an a fate-deciding dance tomorrow, it's really nerve-racking (sp?).