PDA

View Full Version : So much has changed!

Octorok101
02-13-2003, 08:20 PM
I can not belive how much has changed in the time I have been gone! (If any of you remember me I made the Secret of mana tileset and a OoS set and then a group of Golden Sun Tiles) There are so many new people! I see the Dark Nation is still coding though:D but it looks the the quest database has been changed the tileset database is gone, replace by some new thing. I just can not belive how much has changed!

Spike
02-13-2003, 08:23 PM
Well, believe it, ZC was meant for change. :D That is probably a REALLY good thing.

idontknow
02-13-2003, 08:27 PM
"That is probably a really good thing"
hey martha stewart! :) yeah i like change..and i think it is good for the most part, especially with regards to ZCwe have so much more than i ever imagined--Timed warps, bushes, autolayers, 255 midis, Auto door combos, boss keys, revision 2 subscreen, spells, magic system, conveyor belts, shallow water, etc...its AMAZIN'!

Zaggarum
02-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Golden Sun, eh? Hey I would like to see that tileset.
Hey well, welcome back! :D

Jigglysaint
02-13-2003, 09:24 PM
You forgot the lock blocks!

Saro
02-14-2003, 07:19 PM
Of course... can't forget about the lock blocks that eat up your rupees, and the turtles that fly off with your hats...

idontknow
02-14-2003, 09:23 PM
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SARO? "lock blocks that eat up your ruppes" & "turtles that fly off with your hats..."?...what does that mean?

Saro
02-14-2003, 11:01 PM
It's from a quote from VEL... it was in someone's sig on the ZCN forums. :tongue:

Spike
02-14-2003, 11:26 PM
Heh... Martha Stewart can kiss my white ass. Anyway, yes, while you were away the ZC community has grown formidably great, and expanded on new ideas, that's what makes ZC, well... ZC! Anyway, I'm sure you'll catch up on things, so welcome back!

System Error
02-15-2003, 01:16 AM
Welcome back. Yes, it's true that so much can change in such a small amount of time. It's surprising!

TheGeepster
02-15-2003, 04:23 AM
:toast: to us!! (I love that smilie!)

*b*
02-15-2003, 02:54 PM
Octorock! welcome back! it's been a long hile since you were here, where have you been!?

laughing1989
02-15-2003, 08:00 PM
Geep, your smilie looks like toast. Toast rocks.

System Error
02-15-2003, 08:17 PM
French toast, anyone? French toast that doesn't speak French! None of this C'est une toast crap anymore! Get yours today! But first, take a look at these waffles and pancakes!

Octorok101
02-18-2003, 04:36 PM
I have been attempting to code my own game and just thought I would stop in for old times sake. I have been looking around and have a few questions:

1: Is any of my stuff still around?

2: Did GtG realease his GB sets yet?

3: Why are all these new people so rude!

Oh, and about my GS set(someone asked)
it was at the old tileshop but I dont know where it is now and I dont have a copy anymore. also it was only a few overworld tiles and the cave tiles. GS is a hard game to rip from. Thanks for all the welcome backs!

VEL
02-18-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Octorok101
I have been attempting to code my own game and just thought I would stop in for old times sake. I have been looking around and have a few questions:

1: Is any of my stuff still around?

2: Did GtG realease his GB sets yet?

3: Why are all these new people so rude!

Oh, and about my GS set(someone asked)
it was at the old tileshop but I dont know where it is now and I dont have a copy anymore. also it was only a few overworld tiles and the cave tiles. GS is a hard game to rip from. Thanks for all the welcome backs!

1: Your site seems to still have some of your stuff (the www button under your posts).

2: http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63166

3: They where mistreated as children and have developed emotional problems.

Also there seems to be a GS qst at your site (not sure if it is the tileset).

Octorok101
02-19-2003, 04:42 PM
If you do click on the link in my sig(need to remove) you will notice that none of the downloads work. Also I like that answer for number three. :laughing:

Demimore
02-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Hey! Octorok! Long time no see!! I have wanted to ask you about that mushroom quest.... Is it possible to d/l it somewhere?
BTW, I checked your page. Very nice! Keep up the good work! ;)

KJAZZ
02-26-2003, 02:00 AM
Welcome Back. I didn't notice you were gone. Well, I did, sorta. ;p

:toast: was added by Shadowblazer because I requested it and numerous people wanted it too. It is one of my favorite smilies. :toast:

MantidMite2001X
03-05-2003, 12:27 PM
Hey Octo, it's nice meeting ya.....I'm one of the newbies on the board.....soon to be.....A LIVING LEGEND! =) hehehe

Anyway give me an IM (MantidMite2001X) sometime, or email([email protected])! We can talk up a storm of ZC for a while.....I need to meet more people!