PDA

View Full Version : There must be at least ONE left!!!

Herban_legend
02-13-2003, 04:11 AM
Way back in the day there used to be these things called E-feds.....some of you now might be sayin,"Ya know Herb, there still are E-feds!"

No sir, not like in the old days....All these new fangled E-feds use rp boards. While i like posting on some forums ;) I ABSOLUTELY HATE using boards for roleplaying...back in the day they used the e-mail...I LOVED IT! It was so much fun and so much easier to see what everyone said and what was goin on in the federation...

and by the way, if you have no clue what I'm talkin about...E-feds are Electronic Federations. Its like Electronic Wrestling where you type roleplays, which act as interviews, as seen on the old ECW. Matches are won by quality and a little bit of quantity of roleplays and what kind of character you have..

If anyone can help me find an E-fed that still uses e-mail I would greatly appreciate it, cuz I just spent like 2 hours looking through the Google search and found not one damn thing......PLEASE HELP!!!!:cry:

stormwatcheagle
02-13-2003, 07:00 PM
?

I'm confused. Can you restate that?

Herban_legend
02-14-2003, 03:10 AM
Im lookin for an E-Fed(E-mail wrestling, fantast wrestling, whatever you wanna call it) that doesn't use forums to roleplay. I'm lookin for one that use the e-mail

The Desperado
02-14-2003, 04:12 AM
He's not crazy, i know what he's talking about.

Sadly, i cant help you though. Forums have become kinda defacto standards among e-feds. You'd be hard pressed to find one anymore. You'll prolly just have to give in and join a forum one.

Herban_legend
02-14-2003, 12:15 PM
I've scoured through google and I dont think there is one left........
its a sad, sad world we live in these days

Gerudo
02-14-2003, 08:18 PM
i swear e-feds were popular no more than 4 or 5 years ago... but like Des said, forums have become a faster, mainstay version, quicker than email...

:shrug:

stormwatcheagle
02-15-2003, 12:17 AM
If you have your heart seton an e-mail one, why not start one?

Lone Wolf
02-15-2003, 01:58 AM
Through email? I only know the ones on forums, where they are done best.

Maverick_Zero
02-15-2003, 02:10 PM
It seems like it would be way better on a forum.

But I agree with SWE, just start your own.