PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Earth - New Game

War Lord
02-12-2003, 05:54 PM
Shattered Earth's website was officialy launched a little bit ago, so I figured I could make this post now.

Many of you have seen the Shattered Earth forums at the bottom, and some of you probably haven't.

Shattered Earth is a MMORPG, and more information can be found at the web site (http://www.shatteredearth.net).

I will be looking to enlist in the help of some people to make maps, be a PR for the game and work on getting in advertised, and a few other positions. Posts concerning those things will be made in the SE forums, so keep an eye out.

Any questions you may have can be directed to the forums as well.

Fiyerstorm
02-12-2003, 06:06 PM
I've been knowing about your project for a long while now and I cannot wait for it to be released. If there's anything I can help with, let me know. ;)

Breaker
02-12-2003, 06:16 PM
Woot, I remember the old "Shattered Earth" page from way back. (which was just an image saying "Shattered Earth") Never got to play it though until a few nights ago when I caught the topic in GD. Pretty neat, Kryten and I had mad cyber secks in one of the houses while you weren't looking.

War Lord
02-12-2003, 06:30 PM
http://www.shatteredearth.net/images/devart/Shattered%20Earth_final2.jpg

Breaker
02-12-2003, 06:34 PM
/me orgasms and switches to the new blue forum template

SiliconHero
02-12-2003, 07:01 PM
/me wishes to handle PR work....but probably can't, because he's not an AGN staff member.

Paradox
02-12-2003, 07:03 PM
sw33t. i'm going to like this. multiplayer ^_^
saw the forum yesterday, the style is pretty cool. but someone messed up the message icons -don't show up anymore.

Dechipher
02-12-2003, 08:16 PM
Take that Runescape.

Way to go , WL!

MrCow
02-12-2003, 08:16 PM
if i can help in any way let me know

Rijuhn
02-12-2003, 10:51 PM
This question doesn't have to do with Shattered Earth as much as it has to do with forum errors. I was trying to reply to the first post in the SE GGD forum and no matter what I did it never submitted it. The page didn't even refresh or anything. I opened a new window of the same thread and I still couldn't post so I gave up. It might work now, but I haven't tried.

Paradox
02-13-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
This question doesn't have to do with Shattered Earth as much as it has to do with forum errors. I was trying to reply to the first post in the SE GGD forum and no matter what I did it never submitted it. The page didn't even refresh or anything. I opened a new window of the same thread and I still couldn't post so I gave up. It might work now, but I haven't tried.
it works now, but before the quick reply didn't work, you had to click the "post reply" and do it from there.

vegeta1215
02-13-2003, 07:08 PM
The site looks really nice and cleanly put together. Good work Warlord! :thumbsup:

You may want to clarify on the requirements page that you need a Windows OS, cause many people running Mac or Linux OS's have Direct X compatible video/sound cards ;)

Ultra22Lemming
02-13-2003, 07:21 PM
/me drools :drool:

Wow! An actual game that I want to be a part of!

System Error
02-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Totally 1337!!! I'm gonna go check it out sometime. I hope it will work on my computer!

AlexMax
02-18-2003, 07:09 PM
FOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SAID THAT WAR LORD DOESNT DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE, GO THE FSCK AWAY!

/me worshops the War Lord

Myth
03-05-2003, 04:23 PM
yup War Lord :) i joined these forums cos of SE cant wait for beta to begin *rubs hands*

:Edit (sp):