PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Sawbladex
02-12-2003, 08:53 AM
If there is anyone left on this site who doent hate me, could you please check out the site in my sig?:kawaii: Thanks. I'm sorry for annoying you moderators (sort of) and will try to fix my ways. I'm still keeping the n00b army though!

SiliconHero
02-12-2003, 09:26 AM
* SiliconHero slaps his forehead.

Sorry, but no. I can't really take seriously someone who proclaims themself ":king: King n00b :king:". There's just something not right about that. Trust me. You'll grow out of it...or make lots of other people angry in the process. Taking the latter path will probably get you kicked out of here. It's your choice.

moocow
02-12-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Sawbladex
If there is anyone left on this site who doent hate me, could you please check out the site in my sig?:kawaii:

Um... isn't this advertising? That's against the rules, hon...

SiliconHero
02-12-2003, 10:15 AM
I'd have pointed that out, but that would be like rent-a-modding, and I don't wanna get in trouble for that. Besides...I went and visited that forum, and the people there just don't...sound like people I'd want to hang out with. So no, I'm not going to sign up. (I never intended to anyway, but....you get the idea.)

Gerudo
02-12-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by moocow
Um... isn't this advertising? That's against the rules, hon... i would have to say yes to that...

Sawblade, its been said post quality, not quantity... take your time to earn things, and you will be rewarded... probably with NOT being banned or hated...

;)

AtmaWeapon
02-12-2003, 12:10 PM
I don't know, because it's in his sig. I'm willing to give him another chance, if he decides to stop spamming and such.

Gerudo
02-12-2003, 12:23 PM
too late, check OA, Breaker served him up a 7-day bancake...

i doubt he'll return though, if he does, aybe some sense will have sunk in by then...

AtmaWeapon
02-12-2003, 12:49 PM
Ahh. Perhaps a break will do him good, although I imagine he won't be back.