PDA

View Full Version : slash help

MiddleLB56
02-11-2003, 08:59 PM
ok, I made a axe it is one sided, i got the slash to work for the left, right, and down, ok. but it is reversed at the top. not the slash but the up and start. (so say, when link uses the axe the blade is towards link and the slash is away,and the end blade is again toward link.)
*i want the blade away----with out messing up the L.R.D Start and endings

idontknow
02-11-2003, 10:36 PM
i'm soo confused!...double, maybe even tripple check the misc. sprites for the slash attack for each of the four different swords..and also check the sprite that Link uses for slashing..also, perhaps you have the tiles in the wrong order or something...i'm sorry i can't be more help to ya..my tileset came with the right tiles for slashing already intact...i'm soo lucky! :)

System Error
02-12-2003, 09:20 PM
Either do what idontknow said, or simply reverse the up slash manually so it reverses your reverse, so they cancel each other out and it appears right...right? ;)

Jigglysaint
02-16-2003, 07:14 PM
Wow! My old avatar! The memories....

idontknow
02-16-2003, 09:07 PM
Um...isn't that spamming Jiggly?...anyways, i suggest a quest rule that changes the sprites of the sword in the A button Frame when you "learn" the slash ability...this would be awesome if you wanted to start out with like a sword & then upgrade it to an axe or hatchet!