PDA

View Full Version : Game Idea(s)

BelmontsForever
02-10-2003, 07:14 PM
Yes well, I am getting a little idea that may help or not help out this area. I was wondering if maybe we could come up with a new idea for Zelda Classic. Instead of Zelda, why not another game? I am very cool if it was Castlevania, you could create your own castles and all, and then it could catch on, and be cool. If you think this is ok then post here.:D

BelmontsForever
02-10-2003, 07:16 PM
or maybe a final fantasy type game, that would be cool

Fiyerstorm
02-10-2003, 07:16 PM
It's a great idea and all but you'd find more satisfaction learning a programming language and making it yourself. :P

Search the net and there's maybe someone working on that.

BelmontsForever
02-10-2003, 07:18 PM
I know cept I was hoping that Armaggeddon games would do it, cause I have no clue how to, but I wish that I did. It would be cool, the first castlevania with relics and special abilities

Fiyerstorm
02-10-2003, 07:20 PM
I thinks that currently all of the peeps who program under AG are busy with their own projects anyway...

BelmontsForever
02-10-2003, 07:21 PM
oh, well then where can I find the info for this? I wouldnt mind the idea.

Matteo
02-10-2003, 07:22 PM
ok so u just double posted because u had to add a point?... theres an edit button u know!

Also.. there is a final fantasy game in the works somewhere real close.. trust me

War Lord
02-10-2003, 08:25 PM
Shattered Earth should be ready soon.

Uses Final Fantasy graphics and is an online RPG.

Dracula
02-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Yes, a Castlevania editor would be great... I was planning, after I'm done with my Computer classes (C++ and all that good shit), I'd buy myself some time for a Castlevania game...

Rijuhn
02-11-2003, 12:55 AM
Shattered Earth has been in production the whole time!!??? I thought the whole topic was dropped about a month after the thread about in in OA. Well I'll be....I can't wait now.

Matteo
02-11-2003, 03:21 AM
yeah it was beta tested by a few lucky participants... and it makes me really anticipated for the actual game

MottZilla
02-11-2003, 05:34 PM
Your best bet to catch actually playing SE would be to hang out in the chat late at night. It's fun when everyone is running around.

maverickhunter
02-11-2003, 05:37 PM
A while back a guy named fightaholic was working on a Castlevania quest for zelda classic if you can find him ask him.He might still be interested.

Dracula
02-11-2003, 09:41 PM
I've got two Castlevania games in the work for Zelda Classic... One's a remake of the first Castlevania in Zelda style (t's working out perfectly, and should be released soon) and the other one, Trail of Blood... Hard as hell to finish... It's getting there... It actually plays like a sidescroller, except no jumping... But, it's doing pretty damn good... Oh, and both are as tough as nails... I love it...

mrz84
02-13-2003, 12:07 AM
that's a neat idea. reminds me of the time i tried to get a translation patch for the tactics ogre rom underway.....it went down the tube. i think this idea would work better though. :kawaii: and drac, when ya finish those castlevania quests, give me a ring cause i'm itching to try em out. :kawaii:

Matteo
02-13-2003, 12:21 AM
I remember when plith was working on a harvest moon pc... man was I ever excited for that game.. probably more so than any other... too bad its not longer being worked on :(