PDA

View Full Version : I've been here a year!

stormwatcheagle
02-10-2003, 05:36 PM
Look! The front page says i've been sighned up for a year!

I remember that day...

I was just sitting there, looking at Planet Namek while it was still up. Then, an instant message from SSJ3500 pops up.

SSJ3500: Join these forums

redpalidin:?

SSJ3500: http://www.armageddongames.com

redpalidin:ok...

I clicked on the link, and got to this strange type of website with wierd colubbs with links. I clicked one only to find more topics. I kept going down, link after link, till I saw text. Ther I realised something. Thse people were talking to each other. I was shocked! I couldn't just go talk to a bunch of strangers, but I couldn't let SSj down, so I registered and left, not to return for months.

Aprx. 3 months later

I was playing Final Fantasy 9. It was cool, and I was having fun. But I got stuck. I couldn't find the Ragnork. I was playing for days to no avail. That's when I rembered. I had sighned up for a gaming message board a while back. I had learned what a message board was since then when I sighned up a SSJ's boards for VG Universe. It was a gambe. I did't know if they could hep me, and even if they could, would they? I was feeling luckt that day, so nervously, I typed www.armageddongames.com into my browser, sighned in, went to General Gaming Discussion, and pressed "New Thread"...

http://www.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?threadid=59913

Well, that was long and boring. Anyway, am I still a newbie?

SiliconHero
02-10-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
Anyway, am I still a newbie?

Usually, when you ask a question like that, the answer would be "yes", but that depends on what you're talking about. Are you asking if you're still a newbie to Zelda Classic? A newbie to the forums? Don't take it as an insult...I've been here for more than a year, but I still only know a few peeps in this place. I signed up on my 21st birthday *does the Silicon Shuffle™*, yet I still haven't been around all that much.

gdorf
02-10-2003, 06:46 PM
Anyway, am I still a newbie?

Yes. Most definitely. No offence, but that’s what I'll answer to anyone who asks that. Seriously, do you really care about how others view you that much? From what I have observed, the answer is yes, you do. You've asked this question on multiple occasions, and even had to audacity to call others "newbies". Just chill out about it, it really doesn't matter.

Oh, and congrats on 1 year! :tongue:

stormwatcheagle
02-10-2003, 06:52 PM
It was a joke. I know everyone will say yes.

BTW, we should really have a flashback tag.