PDA

View Full Version : LTTP .SFX! Where is it?

Spike
02-09-2003, 07:39 PM
I've been searching the forums for an hour and can't find where to get the good lttp .sfx file! Any help? BTW, I tried Breaker's FTP and I can't get on at all.

Zaggarum
02-10-2003, 01:24 AM
You have a bad modem. Thats all I can think of. If you go to my briefcase, (in my sig) you can download a zelda 4 one instead. Its really good.

Tom
02-10-2003, 02:50 PM
You can also get a gba version of the alttp sfx with voice and stuff made by me in zaggarums briefcase

Spike
02-10-2003, 04:08 PM
Thanks a lot guys! Of course... It's not what I asked for but it'll do fine.

BTW Zaggarum, I wasn't talking about connection speed or anything, I just can't get to Breaker's FTP cuz it's always full so I was wondering if someone had a link to it or something.

Thanks.

Edit: BTW is Zelda 4 LA or? What? Just wondering cuz I felt like asking before finding out. :p That's just me for ya. :mischief:

Zaggarum
02-10-2003, 05:15 PM
Yep Zelda 4 is Links Awakening. ;) And your welcome too. I would try to help but I don't know how to help out with that thing. It works for me, but I think Breaker will be able to help.

Spike
02-10-2003, 05:46 PM
Too bad the Four Swords SFX made by Tom are kinda sloppy :( They sound as if he took them randomly from the game, some were in echoing caves when he killed monsters, and the echo doesn't go well with outdoors. Anyway, great job with those Link's Awakening SFX Zaggarum, I'm using them as I type this, they sound great, just two things you might want to consider fixing. The talking sound because when you die it does the dadaloodadaloo DA and then this strange pling noise from the the talking. I guess DN or whoever runs ZC, maybe PM I don't know, didn't think about seperating the two sounds when making the beta, oh well, another suggestion I guess!

System Error
02-10-2003, 09:29 PM
Sucks, doesn't it? :(

Zaggarum
02-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Actully those sounds fx don't have seperate sounds. Beleive me, if they did, each would have there own. DN told me he would fix this pretty soon. :D

Spike
02-10-2003, 09:56 PM
That's what I meant. Oh well, in the world of ZC there isn't much you can really narrow anything down on. They all seem to relate about some other thing in it. I'm talking about topics of ZC BTW. Eh, I could always go my own way... Or take it easy and cause some havoc. :mischief: Hehehe

Dart Zaidyer
02-10-2003, 11:19 PM
I'm glad this thread was made, because it means people care enough about my work that I need to make it available again. I'll see if I can get it on ZCN. (It IS over a megabyte in size, due to the high quality of the sounds.)

Spike
02-11-2003, 06:57 PM
Yes yes, that is true DZ, but another quick alternative would be uploading to Zagg's Briefcase, of course I have no autority over that so I'd ask first unless you don't feel that's the proper way to show off your work quickly then search elsewhere bigger to let the world know true greatness! He he, I'm such a brown-noser. :mischief:

Tom
02-12-2003, 01:06 PM
I didnt make noises for attacking enemies the sfx for attacking enemies were on the original alttp sfx so its not my fault for the echos i made my sounds all in the same place and made sure they were perfect i didnt care about the rest

Spike
02-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Hmmm, ok. Thanks for sacrificing your time for us Tom and Zagg. It's the ZC way! :D Anyone know of any other SFX releases any time soon?

Zaggarum
02-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Actully Dart, you can make that smaller, I made a Zelda 3 one, but I don't want to replace you work. Its really good and its only 2 megs.

Dart Zaidyer
02-13-2003, 08:09 PM
I'm still having trouble finding a place to host mine... I really want to get it to at least one of the "big" ZC sites out there like ZCN or PureZC.

Spike
02-13-2003, 08:14 PM
:( Do you have AIM? If you do my name's CronotheKnight Do you think you could send it to me through there Dart? That be nice, and I'd be grateful! :D

Dart Zaidyer
02-13-2003, 08:17 PM
AIM is evil, I never use it.

Spike
02-13-2003, 08:20 PM
...I'm happy I don't have AOL too... Anyway... I guess errr, could you send it to [email protected] as an attachment? If your e-mail allows it? Thanks

Zaggarum
02-13-2003, 08:30 PM
hey, spike I will chat with you sometime tonight and i will get you the BS zelda sound fx.

Spike
02-13-2003, 08:33 PM
Great! Where r the Z3 sounds though? As in LTTP? Oh well, bs would work.

Aim: CronotheKnight :D