PDA

View Full Version : Mage/Witch Tiles

idontknow
02-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Does anybody have any tiles of an attacking witch or mage to use as a custom boss?...I want some sort of boss that tosses magic and i'm wondering if anybody have any sort of thing such as that to use specifically with the puretileset...if ya have them, please reply...thanx!

ooh! a question: If you surround a whizzrobe with "No Fly Zone" combos, then will it be stuck?...hopefully so. Also, which way does an enemy initially face?..to the left?...this is vital information so that when i place enemies via flags, then i know that they're facing the right way...

C-Dawg
02-09-2003, 03:14 PM
I dont think Whizzrobe's fly. I think they just sorta warp through things... they don't use shadows, after all.

And c'mon, its not that hard to draw a dude in a robe. If you're really itching, there are tons of good tiles over at www.purezc.com; check out Plith's FF tiles, there are several mages in there.

-C

Blonde799
02-09-2003, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately, there aren't any combos that can keep magic firing wizrobes from moving onto other spots. The best you could probably get is a flamerobe, if they don't ghost their way through walls(haven't seen 'em do it yet).

Spike
02-09-2003, 04:59 PM
Lol C-Dawg. Good point though, it is not that tough. Anyway, it would be a good idea to include a tile property, like, no pass wiz or something.

C-Dawg
02-09-2003, 05:25 PM
Just use cracktorocks. They spit out whizrobe blasts... but, uh, they do kill Link pretty quickly.

-C

C-Dawg
02-09-2003, 05:25 PM
Just use cracktorocks. They spit out whizrobe blasts... but, uh, they do kill Link pretty quickly.

-C

idontknow
02-09-2003, 05:37 PM
i did...hmm...whjen you place enemies via flags in an area completely surrounded by unwalkable tiles, do the enemies always face/shoot to the left?

Spike
02-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Oh well, just the better to motive link in doing better, or dodging. Still, a wiz robe block would be nice. :rolleyes:

Blonde799
02-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Have to give 'em some room(at least 1 tile), or they won't shoot at all. They'll shoot in random directions.

Spike
02-09-2003, 05:44 PM
that sucks, there should be something on how to fix that. Or maybe to make it look normal have all your boss tiles spin around with combo cycling or animation so it looks like it's supposed to be normal?