PDA

View Full Version : lol, someone asked the wrong person (zlda)

Paradox
02-09-2003, 01:53 PM
email to paradox

Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 19:00:01 -0500
Subject: i gotta question
To: [email protected]

i just started my Zelda links awakening again but i CAN'T REMEMBER ALLOT OF IT, IM STUCK ON ONE PARTICULAR PART. On level THE BOTTLE GROTO. I REMEMBER THERE IS A SECRET PASSAGE IN ROOM 3-B OR 3 4-B, MY QUESTION IS

A)WHICH ROOM IS IT IN AND B) how do i open it up

thats all for now please reply quickly, im addicted to the game =)
tell me the answer so i can reply, or just tell them. thx.

Mak-X
02-09-2003, 02:03 PM
I can never remember every little detail like this for games, I just play through them again and work my way through. I need to play through Link's Awakening again sometime.

This might help
http://www.zelda.com/universe/walkthrough_z4.html#8

There's always www.gamefaqs.com

You can try the ZHQ forums
http://66.28.159.187/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=45

stormwatcheagle
02-09-2003, 09:37 PM
Damn, I haven't played that game since I was 5 or 6. And never past level 1. Those jumping 1 eyed spiders...

/me shivers

Warlock
02-09-2003, 10:03 PM
I have no idea what room that is, but given that it's the Bottle Grotto, his question most likely deals with the room containing on Stalfos, one Keese, and one Pols Voice. You have to kill them in a certain order to open up the staircase.

I believe the order was Stalfos (skeleton), Keese (bat), Pols Voice (rabbit thing). If not, switch around the first two. It should be on a stone tablet somewhere in that dungeon.

But perhaps that wasn't what he was refering to. Although I don't recall any other secret passages in that dungeon.

Edit: I looked at my map of it, and if 3-B is what I think it is, there is a Stone Tablet on that screen (the one that gives that clue). So yeah, that is prob. the room he was talking about.

MrCow
02-10-2003, 12:49 AM
just goto www.gamefaqs.com they will have it im sure

Link 101
02-12-2003, 03:58 PM
Don't look at me. I have not played that game in so long! I barley remember it at all.

Dr. Mutagen
02-12-2003, 08:21 PM
It's Pols Voice, Keese, and Stalfos, Warlock. Anyway, I'm not altogether sure what the person's trying to say here since the details are kinda vague, but I could probably help since I remember just about everything from that game (and any Zelda game in particular).