PDA

View Full Version : Why only 9 hearts?

Allumette
02-09-2003, 01:28 PM
I'm ready to go on level 5, but I only have 9 hearts... i went to every "hidden hearts stores"... did i miss something? Is there a way to add more hearts?
I want the magic sword but apparently I can't unless i have 12 hearts... :cry:
Please help me!

idontknow
02-09-2003, 02:04 PM
first off, you should say what quest you're referring to, although i think its safe to assume you're playing the original one, i quess...hmm...are you sure you went to every heart store?..also, what items do you have?...its been awhile since i played the game, but if i remember correctly i think that you could only get the magic sword after you beat level 6...level 5 is the one with the darknuts on top of the mountain, right?...hmm...

Pathwalker
02-09-2003, 02:39 PM
Allumette:
1. first 3 hearts when you start game
2. heart 4 is located in a cave 4 screens east from start. bomb for it.
3. heart 5 is located: 1 screen right from start, up 3 screens, left one screen burn 5th bush from right.
4. heart 6 is located: 1 screen right from start, up 5 screens, right4 screens bomb large rock.
5. hearts 7-10 are located levels 1-4. when you beat the bosses you get a heart.
6. heart 11 - 12: after level 4 go back to start screen. then right 8 screens, uptwo screens walk to the end of the docks and pick up the heart, then go up two screens and walk off the dock to go one screen up go inside to pick up heart twelve.

7. then go the the north east of the graveyard to get the master sword.

hope this helps (S)

Saro
02-09-2003, 06:03 PM
I always wait until after I beat LEVEL-6 to get the Magical Sword (when it is more useless because you have already had to go through all the damn Wizzrobes)... I usually get the Blue Ring before going there.

System Error
02-09-2003, 07:31 PM
Saro, why do you wait until after Level 6 to get the Magic Sword? Get everything ASAP to make your life easier. :)

Allumette
02-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Thank you very much guys! you rock!
yes indeed it was the original quest...

Thanks again
This site is great btw
:tongue: