PDA

View Full Version : Geepa's 1st Quest Beta182 Version

TheGeepster
02-06-2003, 03:16 PM
It's been submitted to ZCNetwork for now, and should be place soon. Here are the hints with it..

1) This is an exploration-style game. Moving on to the next dungeon and exploring ahead, and then backtracking is par for the course.
2) There is a room in the cave dungeon (level 2) where you can kill a room by killing a bat. This is most important before you get the sword. It's also useful for life and items.
3) Be very careful of your exploration after a triforce. You only get one shot for the items found in the area the triforce warps you to.
4) The Lev 1 Cheat is located when you beat the quest. There is no other cheat.
5) I'm 99% sure I got any bugs out I could. Do let me know if anything needs to be fixed.

It's not an extremely long quest, and it doesn't have many of the new items, but I did try to balance it out so everyone could enjoy it. Now I can begin again on a new quest and get back to banging my head against the wall with the HD quest. :banghead:

DarkFlameWolf
02-06-2003, 03:46 PM
I shall be sure to try this.

VGWarrior
02-06-2003, 08:05 PM
Hmm.....where have I heard that description before?

There used to be a BS style 1.84 quest that has a similar description as to what you said. Never beat that game though.

I would like to try this one to regain those memories.

Saro
02-06-2003, 08:11 PM
This is an off-topic question, but what is the difference between a 'bat' and a 'keese' anyway? They appear as separate enemies in the enemy editor, but I have never tried placing a 'bat', and thus do not know what one looks like...

Cronic
02-06-2003, 08:14 PM
Bats are much more difficult to kill, and don't respond just as Keese.

http://www.zcnetwork.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=383

There ya go =)

TheGeepster
02-07-2003, 12:44 AM
Bats have 4 hp (wooden sword strike = 1hp damage) Never stop, and do 1.5 hearts damage to unarmored Link, I believe. They're fired from Bat Wizzrobes (Batrobes)

Keese die from one hit of anything, are slower, DO stop, and only do a half heart damage.

Turn-A Gamer
02-07-2003, 03:09 PM
Simply put, Bats are Keese on PCP.

bmowrey
02-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Hi,

Can I get a hint where the first wallet is? I see the second one for sale, and I've made it all the way to the 'final dungeon', but can't purchase the silver arrow without the wallet.

Thanks!

DarkFlameWolf
02-10-2003, 06:23 PM
You are quite the dedicated player Bmowrey. Before I release my next quest, you wanna test? :P

TheGeepster
02-10-2003, 10:50 PM
The wallet is hidden underground. You'll need to use the candle where you find blue goriya to get to it, and a ladder to reach it once you get underground.

sctmorgan
02-18-2003, 10:56 PM
Can someone tell me where the ladder is???

TheGeepster
02-18-2003, 11:38 PM
The ladder is found near the temple dungeon (up north).

You have to locate the hidden path on the same screen as the temple dungeon, and explore from there, and you'll find it.

You will need the bracelet and the raft to reach the temple dungeon of course.