PDA

View Full Version : An alter ego?

Ganonator
02-06-2003, 05:12 AM
I was looking through TSA's posts, and came across his farewell thread. After looking through it, I realized that I was recognizing almost ALL of the material in it that took place between June 2001 - October 2001 on good ol' forums.armageddongames.com -> which means that I was either just browsing the boards at the time for 5 months playing ZC, or I was ... pp.. p .. posting here??? Of course, looking at the little date over <- there shows that I registered in Jan 2002, which I did with this name. The problem is, had I registered here before then, what the hell was my other name? I searched through all of the members from that time period and couldn't find any that were, well, something I'd name myself here, but I just can't feasably consider browsing on that forum for such a long time w/o posting.

Have I lost my alter ego, or have I just lost my mind??

for the record, this account was originally registered to an antisocial.com email address, then transfered over to my AOL.. maybe I registered my name under my AOL account, forgot about it, and when I came back, I started a new identity? I just don't get it. (and could i transfer an account on top of an existing one registered to a specific email address??)

inori
02-06-2003, 06:41 AM
So let me get this straight... you'd posted here before under a different name, but you forgot???

:lol:

Ganonator
02-06-2003, 12:34 PM
well, I never considered myself a true 'member' until I registered this name. Strange I know, but here's en example. Lets say you want to take a test on like emode.com, and you have to have an email with it. You might go only go there a limited amount, so one day you forget what email you normally use. so, what do you do?? register another email address with them...

Shadowblazer
02-07-2003, 12:24 PM
thequikone (http://www.armageddongames.net/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=6001)?

Ganonator
02-07-2003, 06:51 PM
my friend registered that one on my computer on late october, and never again used it. I told him not to use anything that had anything to do with my other emails, and for some stupid reason, he chose Quik - which is part of my email that Ganonator is registered under. Dumbass. Anyway, i'm sure it wasn't that one, because i wouldn't have been using this college IP (138.129.x.x) last year back home.

Not a clue