PDA

View Full Version : Whats been good with DsS Game/East Coast Law/The Game mario316?

DsS Game
02-05-2003, 12:01 AM
Well I have been away from here for quite sometime. I know some might care, others might. Well that is actually fine with me. Just want to let everyone else that do care know whats been going on.

Well I have been busy with college stuff. I am a senior in HS right now. I am trying to first deal with state exams that I failed last year(foxy and jj should know this, the damn regents). I found out that I passed my English with an 80.

Been hanging out more with rl friends and trying to fix myself up in terms of my break up with darline and trying to still deal with that she isn't the special person in my life anymore.

In terms of video games, I have been around the tournament scene as of late. What I really want to do s go to cali and face some of the top dogs there. But right now I have my dojo brothers here and local tournaments in the East Coast to win.

Anyways to make a long story short. Im here. I miss you guys.

Much love
Fernando.

plith
02-05-2003, 12:16 AM

Who are you?

Turn-A Gamer
02-05-2003, 12:19 AM
Reading these posts have made me snort soda out of my nose. Old guy comes back, nobody knows him. Like some sort of internet sitcom.

plith
02-05-2003, 12:25 AM
Well, I'm guessing that the topic title contains three usernames used by this guy (DsS Game, East Coast law, and The Game mario316). I might have seen a couple posts by this guy before under one or two of those usernames. But really, who are you?

MrCow
02-05-2003, 12:29 AM
i remember east coast law... anyways i have no clue who this guy is

DsS Game
02-05-2003, 12:40 AM
Well looking at u guys and ur register dates they were all be4 the time i registered which was either Aug. or Sept. of 2000. Possibly earlier but I dont remember.

goKi
02-05-2003, 05:11 AM
Yeah, just a word of warning... dont go back to posting with any of your old accounts if they arent banned yet.. actually ill make sure they are locked for you to avoid any temptation

KJAZZ
02-06-2003, 02:46 AM
Or maybe you could give him back one of his old screenames..

DsS Game
02-07-2003, 03:25 AM
can't cause those old screen names got deleted. I posted about that a long time ago.

Drunken Tiger
02-07-2003, 03:48 AM
I sorta remember ECL ... But not this SN... :shrug:

Welcome back i guess....

DsS Game
02-08-2003, 08:49 PM
i think some ppl. would remember my old tags

http://www.darkhosts.com/dssgame/mariotaggy1.jpg
http://www.darkhosts.com/dssgame/rogue_tag.gif

EDIT: DT I just made this s/n not too long ago so yea u not gonna remember this. But the other 2 like I postd got deleted due to a glitch in the server yet again.