PDA

View Full Version : Doe

idontknow
02-04-2003, 06:15 PM
I remember a quest by the initials DOE and i believe it was called "Days of Eternity" which was really cool...but it was only a demo, was that ever finished? or is it now DOY, or is that somethin totally different? if anybody knows where i could find it, that would be super cool!!! especially if it was unpassworded so i could finish it myself its not finished!!! thanx!

C-Dawg
02-04-2003, 06:18 PM
<sigh> Days of Eternity was a LttP style quest that Nick started around the same time I started Dreams of Yesterday. Days of Eternity was never completed.

-C

Nick
02-04-2003, 08:02 PM
It hasn't been completed yet.

Also... I wish people would stop asking me if they could finish my quests. I'll get to them when I feel like it. I'm not forking any of my quests over to anyone because they could never finish the quests how I desire them to be finished. :shrug:

DarkFlameWolf
02-04-2003, 08:31 PM
I wanna finish your quests! :lol: :kawaii:

StarFox
02-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by idontknow
I remember a quest by the initials DOE and i believe it was called "Days of Eternity" which was really cool...but it was only a demo, was that ever finished? or is it now DOY?

Just when I though it was over, someone manages to do it again. Some moments are priceless. :D