PDA

View Full Version : Dunno if this is the right forum for it...

tgf_guy
02-04-2003, 02:34 PM
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-565675,00.html

I was thinking either here or General Entertainment. Either way, this is a shocking piece of news.

J.J. Maxx
02-04-2003, 03:16 PM
Meh, this is the forum for everything... :shrug:

Gerudo
02-04-2003, 05:42 PM
Jackson’s career is locked into a downward spiral. His last album sold only two million copies in the US, even though it took him six years to write and cost £16 million to make. His former business manager Myung Ho Lee has claimed that the singer was actually £125 million in debt as a result of his lavish spending. omfg... some people...

Mander
02-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Yeah that special was on here last night. Don't you know it is beautiful to share your bed with kids according to MJ. He could see no reason for anyone to think it was wrong for a 44 year old man to share his bed with children. During the interview he held hands with the 12 year old boy.
One other thing that I thought was funny was he said he has only had two operations on his nose and no other plastic surgery.
And his parenting skills are nothing if not scary. It was an interesting doco. I see it is showing in the US on Friday. I would recommend it.

BebyGoku
02-04-2003, 05:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA i couldnt help but crack up laughing. Ohhhh man now all that im waiting for is justing timberlake to admit hes gay and i will die of laughter (im not gay if thats what your thinking).

stormwatcheagle
02-04-2003, 06:39 PM
Michael Jackson

Good music

Used to be a good guy

Now, just plain scary

It's sad, really.

Ganonator
02-04-2003, 06:48 PM
what a freak. He needs to be put away like the *really* creepy ones.

Dracula
02-04-2003, 07:08 PM
This reminds me of something I was thinking of earlier today...
What if Michael Jackson actually tried to be a black guy again?

Jackson- Hey, homee gees... Bleeng bleeng, how are you, boys?

Gansta- GTFO, MoFo!? Who dah HELL are YOU, foo? Don't YOU go all around BLING-BLINGin' Me mutha fucka!!

Jackson- Wow, you are so rude... Why, I should bust a cap in your ass!!

Gangsta- Say WHAT, foo? You AINT' gonna be bustin' ANYTHING in MY ass, wigga!!!

Rijuhn
02-04-2003, 10:52 PM
Dear God, Michael Jackson is a child molester, no doubt about it now!! He can burn in hell for all I care. I didn't even finish the article because it angers me too much.