PDA

View Full Version : Couple more open slots

Cronic
02-04-2003, 08:03 AM
Hermit has asked to step down as he can work on mods via his site, and Cyclone has been released due to iniactivity over all and an aversion to being at AG as a whole.

Currently looking for replacements.

Nick
02-04-2003, 09:37 PM
I honestly think Praethus(2) would make a good addition. He seems very well educated when it comes to ZC and Zquest, I've seen him report some bugs for 182, he tests one of my quests and he does a good job at making sure I know where the bug is, and he seems to have plenty of time on his hands from what I've noticed. He's also showed interest in being a tester before.

That's my suggestion for a replacement.

StarFox
02-04-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Nick
I honestly think Praethus(2) would make a good addition. He seems very well educated when it comes to ZC and Zquest, I've seen him report some bugs for 182, he tests one of my quests and he does a good job at making sure I know where the bug is, and he seems to have plenty of time on his hands from what I've noticed. He's also showed interest in being a tester before.

That's my suggestion for a replacement.

I'd like to second that suggestion. He's also testing my quest, and does an excellent job telling me what I need to know. Nick's right: he is very knowledgable about ZC and ZQ. And the last time I heard, he does want to become a beta tester. I'd give him a shot. ;)

Ganonator
02-04-2003, 11:39 PM
I'd suggest Blonde799 - he has not only done a great job in helping find bugs, but he has shown interest in being a tester. I believe he would do an excellent job if he was given the chance.

C-Dawg
02-05-2003, 01:46 AM
I'll third Pratheus. He wasn't as dogmatic as Zeldafan in testing DoY, but he was helpful and insightful.

-C

DarkFlameWolf
02-05-2003, 11:20 AM
I also vote Praethus.

Qusetonui
02-05-2003, 06:20 PM
Praethus will take my vote for me today because it would be great if we had another beta tester or two in here... Who will it be? Praethus or another beta tester, filling that person's duty for ZC Beta Testing Squadron?

Raichu86
02-10-2003, 11:25 PM
I vote for Praethus as well. :thumbsup:

Dunno about the second spot however. :shrug: