PDA

View Full Version : A very good idea, Triforce Passages.

DarkFlameWolf
02-04-2003, 03:42 AM
I would like to repost what I thought was an exceptionally good idea to add for the 2.0 version of Zquest and would make quests more dynamic in terms of what a player had to do to get past certain points in the game.

There needs to be a room type in Zelda Classic that requires you to have a certian amount of Triforce pieces to let you pass. For example, you walk into a dungeon:
Abei: PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE HERO AND I'LL LET YOU PASS.
*come back after collecting 2 Triforce pieces*
*Abei isn't there*

obviously there is the room for level 9... maybe the catch all on that type of room would change to the amount of triforce you collect.. interesting..

There needs to be more "restricting" rooms. I would LOVE a room that you can only pass if you enough hearts. I know you could use a sword room, but it won't make sense running into a sword you already have just to get to the next area. I want it so that when you go in there, the person says, "If you are tough enough, you can pass.", instead of, "Take this sword that you already have and leave out the other end."
Get me? I hope so..
So those three posts, I feel, pretty much sum up the entire gist of this idea that I feel should really be added in the program, I truly feel this is a worthy suggestion.

Ganonator
02-04-2003, 04:23 AM
yes, I will re-iterate my idea of the catch all becoming 'collected pieces' for a level 9 type opening room.

I believe this is one of the simpler augmentations to the game. Since all it checks for is if triforce == 8 (ok maybe not THAT simple).. make it work, baby

C-Dawg
02-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Stop yer whining and use boss flags to do this now. Yes, it can be done.

-C