PDA

View Full Version : Turnabout help

RPGAngel
02-03-2003, 08:29 PM
This is a great quest. I'm having fun playing it. I've found most of the dungeons, but I can't finish the game. I can't find a few things that I need to do that. I have looked high and low with no success. I'm thinking I probably need some of the items I'm looking for to get some of the other ones I'm looking for. What I can't find are: the flute, the hammer, the hookshot, the magic book and key, and the amulet. I am especially having trouble finding the flute. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JayeM
02-04-2003, 01:52 AM
Let's see, the flute is in level 3, the amulet in 2, hookshot in 5, magic key off-map in 6, hammer off-map in 7, and the magic book in the library (house with a book sign) in the overworld. Did you get the lens? It will help a lot in finding all this stuff. It's in the overworld around the middle of the northmost row.

RPGAngel
02-12-2003, 11:51 PM
I think I remember seeing the Magic book in the library but couldn't figure out how to get it down. Thanks, I'll go back and check those dungeons again, this time a lot more carefully.

JayeM
02-13-2003, 12:39 AM
Y'know a ladder helps you get things that are too high to reach...