PDA

View Full Version : Burning a TV dinner

BebyGoku
02-03-2003, 07:08 PM
Alright they say you learn something new everyday right. Well today i learned you can burn a tv dinner in a microwave. Dont know how i did it but it happend i had one of those mexican dinners and it said 8 minutes in microwave. So i put it on 9 because are microwave is old. And i bring it out and its all crispy around the beas and stuff. Like i said learn something new everyday.

Fiyerstorm
02-03-2003, 07:15 PM
I learned today that people can burn TV dinnahs in the microwave.

Ganonator
02-03-2003, 08:11 PM
Nasty... at least i get to eat burned dinning service food.. yummmmmmy

Xyvol
02-03-2003, 08:15 PM
You can also burn a bagel in the microwave. My brother and friend did it one day. They would heat it up for two minutes, then go away for about fifteen. So when they finally remembered about it, it had already cooled down. So they'd heat it up again. This went on untill finnaly they opened the microwave and a buch of black smoke billowed out. I don't know if it was on fire, but the bagel was black and hard as a hockey puck. The house stank like burnt bagel for days afterwards. It was horrable. I wouldn't recomend trying it.

Ich
02-03-2003, 08:33 PM
We did an eight minute hot dog once, and we have a pretty good microwave, so it was really cooked and dried out. It also was really hot. We threw it over the fence into our neighbor's yard.

deathbyhokie
02-03-2003, 09:11 PM
if you put a pop-tart in the toaster, and tape the lever down so it can't pop-up, it'll burst into flames(frosted/chocolate ones make blue flames). and it also might work in a microwave. i'm not sure

Rijuhn
02-04-2003, 12:14 AM
Everyone learns something everyday, and if they don't then they are depressed.

Dracula
02-04-2003, 12:44 AM
I learned to never wrap cherry-bombs in aluminum foil and put them in the microwave... It was cool... but, don't do it...

Yoshiman
02-04-2003, 04:49 PM
I learned that people throw dry hot dogs into other people's yards. I also learned to NEVER let my cousin drive an Argo (for those of you who don't know what an Argo is, it's like an armored go kart with eight wheels).

MottZilla
02-04-2003, 05:01 PM
Have you ever tried a CD in the microwave? I did a few times and once the CD breifly caught fire. Btw, beware, the fumes are likely toxic, so uh... don't do that in YOUR microwave lol. The only reason I did it was because we were getting a new one.

BebyGoku
02-04-2003, 06:02 PM
OHH man some of these are just hillariouse. The pop tart one was great. And im gonna have to try the cd one.

ctrl-alt-delete
02-04-2003, 06:09 PM
I've burned ramen noodles in the microwave a few times...forgot to put the water in. :(