PDA

View Full Version : some "odd" questions

idontknow
02-02-2003, 11:31 PM
1. what were to happen if you had enemies in a room & then placed the enemy placement flags on layers?
2. If you activated secrets on an overworld dmap, on a layer (either via a trig perm combo or weapon combo) and then set that same layer screen as the layer of a different screen, would the secrets activate perminantly on both screens, hopefully making for "global triggers/secrets"? ;)
3. can you put items on layers? i think you should be able to, so that you could put different items on different spots on different layers? thus, you could place different items on layer 0-2 to collect a total of 3 different rooms...this would be really cool...if it were put on layers 3-6, then nothing would happen since those layers are above link?
4. do combo properties stay the same when warping with the "full screen warp" screen flag activated? and do screen flags & enemy flags stay checked also?..it seems so because i have one screen that has an insta-warp blackout warp and on the screen there were statue combos (& the enemy flag statues shoot fire was enabled) & the full screen warp screen flag was activated and then i tested out the room, and after i warped, on the second screen, there were fireballs being shot at link but no statue combos! i'm wondering if this is a bug...hhhmm...

DarkWarrior
02-03-2003, 12:07 AM
1. Nothing should happen I think

2. I don't know.

3. You can do that with out any trouble. I did it myself.

4. I did not even know full screen warps were added.

Sorry I'm not very helpful IDK.

VEL
02-03-2003, 12:36 AM
2. I just tested it out and it doesn't work.

3. It doesn't do anything special, it acts the same as if you put it on layer 0, WARNING but if the layer screen is also used on another screen, as a layer it causes my computer to shut off.