PDA

View Full Version : The new The Return of the Demons!

Dark Lord
02-01-2003, 05:23 PM
Well, sorta. I am making Return of the Demons with the classic tileset, and the story sorta changes in this case. Here is the new Return of the Demons story. (Anyone can take the old storyline and costomize it, since I can't use it because of BS Zelda tileset bugs! O_O)

Link is once again trying to return the Triforce, and Princess Zelda, who was secretly taken away from the castle. Link does not know who the real demon behind this is, but he figures it's Ganon. Sadly, it's not Ganon at all, but it's all of the demons he had destroyed a long time ago! These demons were granted a promotion by the grand demon himself, and now Link must face the children of the demons in order to return the Triforce and princess! Link starts his journy in the southern hemisphere of Hyrule, were he will take on two crypts, and two demons. After he obtains the Triforce pieces from these two crypts, he must move on to the western hemisphere, were he will have to destroy more demons, and obtain the next two Triforce pieces. He must continue his quest untill he returns the entire Triforce! But, will he finish his quest knowing what the truth is, or will he be pulled into a mirage?

So, basically, I will have to set up four different overworlds, all with two different/new themes and/or enemys/demons/bosses. I am complete with the first half of the overworld (SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE) and now I will work on the first (SOUNTHERN) crypt. So, prepare for a great, large, and confusing mystery in the next few months! (I am going to take my time on it, and beta test it myself.)

NerdWarrior
02-01-2003, 05:44 PM
Don't beta test alone. NEVER. You'll be so attached to it that you'll ignore some errors, and others you won't find. Fresh minds and eyes are best. They might find that they can get stuck, but you won't because obviously you made the dungeon.
Anyway, that's my tip for you.

Dark Lord
02-01-2003, 05:47 PM
Your right! Thanks for the advice NerdWarrior!