PDA

View Full Version : Stanford Defeats No. 1 Arizona On Their Home Court!!!!

Foxx
01-31-2003, 12:29 AM
The impossible has happened (http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=230300012).

An irresistible force, a long time in coming, has arrived.

We, the Cardinal, are going to be on the front page of the sports section of every fricking newspaper in the country tomorrow morning.

inori
01-31-2003, 06:58 PM
And still nobody will care about Stanfurd. :blah:

Foxx
02-01-2003, 07:22 PM
Oh, no? That will change by way of us barging into the rankings (back into the rankings, I should say) since we've taken Arizona State today -- 58-57. :cool: And what's in the future for you Cal boys? You got so hot and everybody started saying how underrated you were, even with your No. 24/No. 20 respective rankings in ESPN/AP. Well, this week your kal Bears will be going nowhere but DOWN after falling short at ASU and today upon incurring a vicious team of Wildcats consumed with fury over being knocked off their No. 1 perch by OUR HANDS. And don't forget about the reckoning coming up on March 8 at Maples Pavilion, homeboy.

P.S. Still owning you in Pac-Man, CAL BOY!

:spin:

inori
02-03-2003, 08:04 AM
:shrug: Maybe when Stanfurd learns to play a real sport, like football, then someone will care. At least you could figure out how to keep the band off the field until the game's over.

Foxx
02-06-2003, 10:22 AM
Hmmm... so you're saying basketball isn't a real sport? What other "real sports", besides football, does that leave? A lot of warm, fuzzy feelings that mentality will give you for 8 months out of every year. But if you want to talk football, then I will cheerfully remind you of your recent record against us in the Big Game. Namely 1 for 8.

And I wasn't even 3 years old on that dark day! No way will you pin any involvement with that on me.

P.S. I have good feelings about our game against Oregon tonight. Good luck tangling with Oregon State.