PDA

View Full Version : recoloring

idontknow
01-30-2003, 07:50 PM
first off, i have a question; when i import a pallette into a level pallette from a bitmap, the colors don't match...like first, i grabbed the tiles, and then i wanted to grab the pallette to match the picture...however, when i test the tiles using the current pallette and cset, the colors don't match..so...is there something wrong? does zquest just not put the colors in the right spot?...

secondly, coould somebody please download the picture of the sprite on this site: psyguy.com (http://www.fireball20xl.com/sprites/index.html)
The one i want is the one on the far right of the first row (under misc.)...its supposed to be used for my "ice cavern" custom boss...could somebody please recolor it for the "ice blue" pallette that comes with the Pure Graphics Pack?....if you add another cset to do so, could you please send me the pallette set?...PM me if ya will, please...

SS4 Goku
02-10-2003, 01:58 AM
Does it have 1 or alot of rows of colors when you click grab pallet. if it has more than one you have to find the one that matches or recolor them yourself. if there is just one row then i don't know what the problem is.

TheGeepster
02-10-2003, 06:05 AM
The red wand does wonders for recoloring sprites, in case anyone is interested. It's a blanket tool that converts all the pixels of the color clicked to the active color, much like the blue wand does to patches of the same color