PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Icy-cold mutha fuggin winds...

obi
01-30-2003, 05:33 PM
I had an astma-like attack today. I was coming back home from lunch, talking with some friends, got caught in the very cold winds. I wasn't even out there long. I get inside and I begin to have problems breathing. Yeah, it was real fun, a real hour and a half of god damned fun. Gave my friends a real scare, gave myself a bigger scare.

I hate it when the weather goes from cold to 'freeze-my-ass-off'.

I don't react like this to very cold winds but my GP says there is nothing 'wrong' with me and that I should not be worried.

They say it snowed today, after this, as far as I'm concerned, I'll be happy if it never snows again down here.

:(

moocow
01-30-2003, 05:47 PM
That's what I hate about cold weather. I walk out side, get hit in the face by a cold harsh wind, and it practically knocks the wind out of me. It sucks

Glad you're okay, though! :)

obi
01-31-2003, 10:40 AM
Thanks Mooie, I lub ya! :)

satanman
01-31-2003, 01:47 PM
heh... I heard that the M25 was frozen or something and all the cars ran out of petrol/diesel/whatever 'cause they were there all night :P
Hard luck, though, glad you're OK :thumbsup:

blckscab
02-01-2003, 07:03 AM
I live in the south of the UK and I didnt get any snow or ice or anything apart from mthe freeking cold:angry:.
We didnt get any snow at all this year:(
Glad your ok Obi;).

Zaphod Q. IX
02-01-2003, 07:54 AM
We've had temperatures here below zero a few times over the past few weeks. I know exactly what you're talking about. It has happened to me a few times recently.

What was scary was waiting for my mom in front of a grocery store for about a half hour last week. I saw at least a dozen people have that happen. One guy looked like he needed to go to the emergency room, it was that bad. I was actually ready to call 911 for him, when all the sudden it ended. He looked like he was gonna have a real crappy day though...

/me can't wait for Spring