PDA

View Full Version : Altadd2

sctmorgan
01-30-2003, 12:56 PM
Can someone send me a copy of Sludge's Quest?
altadd2.qst

[email protected]

carrot red
01-30-2003, 01:00 PM
That was a demo if my memory servs me right, it was never finished.
It was discussed in one of altadd's recent threads.

idontknow
02-03-2003, 05:58 PM
hey...could maybe somebody could send me a copy of that & then i could finish that!? ;) maybe we could even have a contest called "the lost ending" where anybody who wants to participate could download an "unpassworded" version of this & then create their own ending...i was wondering about this also..i like altadd and i think it could be even better with all the new stuff that has come out since it was realeased, which seems like ages ago!

ZeldaFan001
02-03-2003, 07:26 PM
I have sent the file to you, sctmorgan. I found it in my old files. If anyone else wants it, post it this thread. The only problem is that this file was made with Build 64 and now its 182. I haven't tested it, but if someone could let me know, I might have to send the player as well. Good Luck.

idontknow
02-03-2003, 09:10 PM
zeldafan, could i please have a copy? do you know if by chance it is unpassword protected quest so that i could finish it on my own? could you please post a link here?

ZeldaFan001
02-04-2003, 06:50 PM
I'm afraid that I don't have anything to post this beta in. All I can do is send the file in an email. Could you please give an email address or someone find out a way to host this file?