PDA

View Full Version : Cycling

Dark Lord
01-29-2003, 05:54 PM
I need to cycle the BS Zelda CSET 4, but the option DARK is where Cycle used to be. How do I cycle CSET 4, because the water animations aren't working without it! :( Thanks!

The Savior
01-29-2003, 06:00 PM
Use tile animation instead, much easier.

Dark Nation
01-29-2003, 06:25 PM
Turn on the quest rule "interpolated fading".

Dark Lord
01-29-2003, 06:27 PM
Still wont work...

Dark Nation
01-29-2003, 06:32 PM
Double-check interpolated fading to make sure that it really got turned on. If you still don't have the cycle button, I'll look deeper into it.

idontknow
01-29-2003, 06:37 PM
what version are you using?...if its beta 182, why don't you just using combo cycling & copy whatever combo you want to appear as a Cset cycling combo...go to the first combo and click where it says "next" and choose the copy of this combo and use the +/- keys to change to a different cset...then do the same with the other combo...this way, the combo appears to be changing Cset..

Dark Lord
01-29-2003, 06:51 PM
Idon'tknowwhy, you lost me, because I don't know what you mean. Yes, I am using beta 183, but how do I do what you told me to do?

idontknow
01-29-2003, 07:13 PM
no, your using beta 182 because 183 hasnt come out yet...and my name is IDONTKNOW, not IDONTKNOWWHY!!! ok heres what i meant:
go to the combos on the right (hopefully you know what they are)...right click whatever one you want to appear as though its Csets are changing...copy that combo to somewhere else on the combo set...then go to that original copy and right click and see where it says, "Next:", click on the black square and then scroll through the combo set until you find the copy of this combo and click on that & then use the + or - key on the far right of your keyboard to change the cset of the combo. Click done. Then go to the second copy of this combo, and right click. Click the black square next to the word "Next:" for that combo and then select the original combo, using the + or - keys again to change the cset. This makes the combos cycle among two copies of the same type but with different csets...i suggest changing the # of animation frames for each to one, and then change the rate at which the animation occurrs something between 1 & 10 (if more than 10, then the combos don't cycle-due to a bug). This should do the trick...plus, why do you want to Cycle Csets anyway?