PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: The Return of the Demons.

Dark Lord
01-28-2003, 11:40 PM
I have begun my work on a game called The Return of the Demons. It will feature the BS Zelda tileset, and it will also feature classic bosses, monsters, and updated monsters (IN THE BS ZELDA TILESET), completly new dungeons, and so much more! The story is as follows:

Link once again ventures out into the vast Hyrule to search for Princess Zelda and the Triforce. Sadly, he does not understand that the demons have returned to defeat him, and he does not know who really has the triforce or Zelda. Ganondorf was defeated, and now rests in the seal of light, and was cast out of the recent evil because of obvious weekness. The demons have requested from the king of demons that they get a promotion, and that their children can take their place. Link starts his adventure in the southern hemisphere of Hyrule. Shall our hero realise the true evil in front of him, or will he be drawn into a mirage of twisted fate?

It's not much of a story, but I will surely release updates as they come. Thanks for reading!

carrot red
01-29-2003, 04:40 AM
Sounds promising. I like the mirage idea. I hope you develop it.

zed_cool
01-29-2003, 06:21 AM
Cool, hope you do it!!

Dark Lord
01-29-2003, 06:29 PM
I trying hard too, but sadly, the BS Zelda water animations are not working. Strange, I may just restart and try it. :) Don't worry, I will get it out one way or another!

JayeM
01-29-2003, 08:57 PM
Are they animations or palette cycling?

Dark Lord
01-30-2003, 12:24 AM
It's cycling for the BS Zelda water, but the animaitons don't work. I have all the settings right I think, but I am still trying to get it working. :(