PDA

View Full Version : going a lil overboard there, SB?

Paradox
01-28-2003, 06:38 PM
i see the time of day of posts are colored differently than the day of the post now, in threads, forums, and the main page [at least in classic black]. actually i don't really like it because it's harder to differentiate the poster and the time of the post [in the forum, not threads]
not happy with even the smallest details? not a bad thing :blah:

obi
01-28-2003, 06:45 PM
It's what I refer to as 'being in the zone'. If you've ever been in the zone before you'll know what I mean. Be happy that SB is showing a lot of enthusiasm to this place and then shower him with many gifts like, i don't know, Age Old Random Imagery in his name (http://obiza.netfirms.com/misc/SB.png)

SB rocks, and don't you know it.

Paradox
01-28-2003, 06:47 PM
heh. check out GB, there's the classic at the top. ^_^

obi
01-28-2003, 06:49 PM
sweetness, it even gave me the classic black theme to boot. Nostalgia at it's greatest!

Gerudo
01-28-2003, 07:14 PM
paradox, im sure you are aware having polls needs purpose?

as for the question, sb isnt going overboard, id rather have an active admin spicing up the baords than like 5 months ago when nobody did a dan thing...

nice work as always, sb

Mystery-Q
01-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Ya at least someone is doing something around here, unlike many others!

Fiyerstorm
01-28-2003, 07:40 PM
Yesm, new little things rules. It's like Christmas without the fat Polish man.

mikeron
01-28-2003, 08:54 PM
Well, Shadowblazer's school seems to have want of actual ways to use one's time well, and he says he has real free time when he's at work, so I don't even know if does anything besides tweak the forum, play EQ, and tweak himself...

No, wait. That last part is zaph. The first two are Shadowblazer.

stormwatcheagle
01-28-2003, 08:59 PM
Now if he could only intergrate in a hack to leyyou display .mov and .avi files...

*cough**cough*

mikeron
01-28-2003, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by stormwatcheagle
Now if he could only intergrate in a hack to leyyou display .mov and .avi files...

*cough**cough* Yes, I'm sure he'll add a hack to let admins do that.

Ich
01-28-2003, 09:06 PM
Ah, yes, I nominate Shadowblazer for Deity!

Shadowblazer
01-28-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
i see the time of day of posts are colored differently than the day of the post now, in threads, forums, and the main page [at least in classic black]. actually i don't really like it because it's harder to differentiate the poster and the time of the post [in the forum, not threads]
not happy with even the smallest details? not a bad thing :blah: Actually, that was a mistake :eek: I was working on a different theme last night and at one point I changed its replacement set (basically the very essence of the theme) to Classic Black's. Then I forgot about it and started making modifications to the new theme. I pretty much destroyed Classic Black before I realized that I was making changes to the wrong replacement set. I tried to reconstruct it as best I could but I must have gotten some of the colors wrong ;)

Breaker
01-28-2003, 09:42 PM
Added real Farscape Quotes to the poll, as whomever did the others were clearly... well, they were something alright. Anyway, Shadowblazer's been on a roll with the forums, so keep it up! But first, watch the god damn fucking episode of farscape that I tried so hard to get to you! Even abused my Distro Privilages!