PDA

View Full Version : Today is a good day.

Fatty Lumpkin
01-28-2003, 01:53 PM
Yay! I have a sinus infection! That's good because it's not too bad and I get to stay home from school. So I've been downloading 'Hikaru no Go' manga and playing minesweeper for 3 hours.:D My mom just got the mail, which included the February issue of Shonen Jump, and this month's PC Magazine. Plus I got tasty Taco Bell for lunch! Today is sweet!

Beldaran
01-28-2003, 01:56 PM
I'm glad that at least some one is having a nice day. I did very poorly on a math test today due to my unwillingness to study. My lack of practicing and study is completely illogical and I will make up for it by studying like a crazed person for the rest of the quarter. Although, I stil have an A in my CS class.:)

obi
01-28-2003, 03:08 PM
Minesweeper? Dude, download something like MMx 4 or romz, they make minesweeper look like old beans ;)

Rijuhn
01-28-2003, 10:44 PM
I love days like that when I was a kid. I got sick about twice as much as most kids during when the seasons changed, cause of my damn allergies. I loved having my mom pamper me and my dad going out of his way to make me something to eat, and best of all? No school, so I can lie in bed and watch TV or play a video game or go on my computer. It was the good life. I'm happy for you.

CrAcKeR
02-01-2003, 03:29 PM
iv missed a month of school with a sinus thing.....it was bad