PDA

View Full Version : Just as I called it

Beldaran
01-27-2003, 12:15 AM
The Buccaneers won Super Bowl XXXVII by a wide margin, just as I predicted. It was a fun game to watch and Bon Jovi is not cool anymore.:)

Shadowblazer
01-27-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran
...and Bon Jovi is not cool anymore.:) die

Cronic
01-27-2003, 12:25 AM
Lol Bon Jovi sure as hell aint no Axl Rose!

Beldaran
01-27-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Shadowblazer
die

Don't get me wrong. I love Bon Jovi and they kicked huge ass in the 80's and early 90's. But I just can't watch an Ally McBeal star in a leather shirt stand up there and sing Bon Jovi songs and then have Richie Sambora's guitar solo cutout. Lame.:)

Sub-Zero
01-27-2003, 12:49 AM
I totally called the bucs over the raiders at the beginning of the playoffs...just like i called osu as national champs at the beginning of the college football season....This prediction stuff usually never works for me, about damned time.... and about Bon Jovi, they still rock man, so what if its geeky? I think its good music.

Ganonator
01-27-2003, 01:33 AM
time for my obligatory post.

I'm taking it well, and there's nothing newly embedded in my TV. I'm pissed about the game as well "P

Shadowblazer
01-27-2003, 01:47 AM

Don't get me wrong. I love Bon Jovi and they kicked huge ass in the 80's and early 90's. But I just can't watch an Ally McBeal star in a leather shirt stand up there and sing Bon Jovi songs and then have Richie Sambora's guitar solo cutout. Lame.:) Hmm, you may have a point. Jon Bon Jovi seems to be more interested in attaining movie star status as of late...

Or at least that would appear to be his intention. Haven't seen much success yet :eek:

Cronic
01-27-2003, 02:30 AM
Hmm, you may have a point. Jon Bon Jovi seems to be more interested in attaining movie star status as of late...

Or at least that would appear to be his intention. Haven't seen much success yet :eek:

He has however excelled as a family man :shrug:

mikeron
01-27-2003, 03:09 AM
die haha.

Actually, I don't know how he became so popular - he's a half assed Vince Neil wannabe.

Just goes to show you how strong the "retarded 14 year old girl" demographic is.

Mander
01-27-2003, 03:31 AM
Bon Jovi is not cool anymore.:)
But it depends on how you look at it. Who cares if they are cool or not. They, especially Jon are very, very CUTE

Ich
01-27-2003, 01:15 PM
Yes, we can, should and will blame the retarded 14 year old girl demographic for them and Britney Spears, although the 8-12 year old girl group is also at fault. Eh, well, go Tampa Bay!

Fiyerstorm
01-27-2003, 01:19 PM
"ITS MY LIFE BITCH>NOW OR NEVAH!"

They're cool.

I liked Shania Twain's and No Doubt's halftime preformance....

Oooh....and Beyonce Knowles.....in the purple "Dress"......shaking dat azz....

/me freaks out.

mikeron
01-27-2003, 11:10 PM
Actually, my high point was the Weekend Update Halftime Special on NBC. Chris Kaatan (sp? I don't care) was Smeagol and it was fucking crazy.