PDA

View Full Version : "Undocumented" ZC keys

fatcatfan
01-26-2003, 11:56 PM
CTRL-F1 "Movie mode" save each animation frame as a sequentially numbered bitmap.
F3 Pause/Unpause
F4 when paused, advance animation a single frame
PageUp/PageDn If "volume keys" is checked on the ZC menu increase/decrease midi vol
Home/End Same as above but for SFX volume.

Verbatim
01-27-2003, 02:19 PM
I always wondered what the volume keys were...I always expected clicking on "volume keys" to bring up a key selection box like clicking on "key buttons" does...at least it should be listed somewhere...maybe there should be a readme for ZC that you can get to from the etc. menu, with things like directions for setting the quest directory, choosing sound options with AGsetup, and a description of each of the menu items...like the help file in Zquest.

NerdWarrior
01-29-2003, 06:24 PM
THANK YOU! I was trying to figure out the movie key, but couldn;t remember it *shrug*.

fatcatfan
01-29-2003, 06:28 PM
I think it's actually changed a few times. That's where it currently is, but it might be different in older versions :shrug:

NerdWarrior
01-29-2003, 06:35 PM
Eh, but it's better than taking random screenshots if you want a movie pic in your sig. Although in my case, it nearly screwed down my system. (It's kinda hard to play at 1 fps)

ShadowTiger
01-30-2003, 09:36 AM
Doesn't F9 work the screensaver? :odd: Unless that's only in 182.

fatcatfan
01-30-2003, 10:15 AM
Yeah, I think that's a debug key which shouldn't be there. For some fun, try pressing tilde in 182 and see if it does anything.